Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where are the Valve Covers K-126???

Kurtis500
    Wow...thats obnoxious! I need my sunglasses on for that one

ACCEPTENCE
    obnoxious001:
    Got some new valve covers on this one too. Still waiting on the Hogan intake to come back from the polisher for the final photos.
    [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/504/131Dscn1095.jpg[/img] WoW!!! If it goes as good as it looks, your in good shape, nice job!!!

68campbell
    I ridden in some of Barry's boats, The run as nice as the look.
    001, you still got your 20' Schiada?
    [ February 28, 2003, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: 68campbell ]

126driver
    obnoxious001:
    Got some new valve covers on this one too. Still waiting on the Hogan intake to come back from the polisher for the final photos.
    [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/504/131Dscn1095.jpg[/img] jawdrop Damn! Do you buy aluminum polish by the drum? That's sweet!

haulina29
    Barry built the engine for my roadster and is currently building a all aluminum 427 for my 55 chevy pickup, using all nos stuff .

superdave013:
    ssmike:
    Looks sweet K-126!!!
    Lets see more pics....I like the kill switch where you put it....(maybe I can talk my fabrication guy into making me one of those)
    ssmike Ok Ok, if you want one of those I'll do it at the same time as your cover. SSMike,
    I moved my switches from the head to off the front of the water pump. You can reach them with the victim seat in
    Morg.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    haulina29:
    Barry built the engine for my roadster and is currently building a all aluminum 427 for my 55 chevy pickup, using all nos stuff . Wow, Roadster, 55 Pick-up, Aluminum big-blocks, vacation home in Amboy..... Man Im in the wrong business! How bout Haulin me a job application at Rayson Craft, so I can be successfull like you and J-Ray. cry
    [ February 28, 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: V-DRIVE VIDEO ]

V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    haulina29:
    Barry built the engine for my roadster and is currently building a all aluminum 427 for my 55 chevy pickup, using all nos stuff . Wow, Roadster, 55 Pick-up, Aluminum big-blocks, vacation home in Amboy..... Man Im in the wrong business! How bout Haulin me a job application at Rayson Craft, so I can be successfull like you and J-Ray. cry Holy Crap!! No kidding...I must be in the wrong business also!!! Barry, looks sweet!!
    K-126, still waiting here for the "un-blurry" pic...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Im waitin for K-126 driver to post some pictures of his wife! ( hopefully not blurry) She's nice lookin! eek! jawdrop

haulina29
    V DRIVE VIDEO I would be happy to send you an application for employment first you would need to move to northern california and second you would need to be a journeyman carpenter or a superintendant because thats what i am looking for as of now help wise . As far as Rayson craft goes I have never owned one so im not sure what you mean ? My name is Mitch not JRAY . but I would like one of your videos I hear its good stuff Mitch

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast