Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where are the Valve Covers K-126???

GofastRacer
    Hey Scott, is this better!..
    [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/12952-28-03_valve_cover-med.jpg[/img]

126driver
    Thanks. I used to know how to do that. And thanks for not photochopping something like a Ford emblem on the valve cover.

GofastRacer
    Hee, hee, hee, I thought about it!..

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    You know Scott I think the "Circus" left with your brother. "You" are almost like a regular team! (You being singular) Wheres your crew?

GofastRacer
    I think there out chasin bad guys!.. wink

126driver
    No kidding JG. Almost like a regular team eh? I've actually got one other guy that's committed. He's actually not too bad, even though he used to crew chief for a dirt track IMCA car. Hell, he still has all of his teeth, and his sister is already married so no worries there, if you know what I mean. wink

BILLY.B
    obnoxious001:
    Haulina29 just painted his Amboy Home. That's his real home, not vacation house.
    [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/505/131amboy_home.jpg[/img] Now I know why Haulina29 likes Dick Vale so much. If it wasn't for Dick being such a nice guy I doubt you could of gotten him to do that wild layout you wanted. I really thought that this was Barry's new engine shop, and if he had Dick add some yellow to his boat he'd be the first guy to have a matching boat/shop combo eek! eek! . Come on Barry step up,it would be way cool

ACCEPTENCE
    That's funny...I wish I would have painted my house (trailer) like that. A matching boat and house, = coolest on the block!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234