Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino is home

Mrs. casean
    I agree!!
    Thanks guys I owe you both a beer or two on the 10th - 12th
    Are you allowed to have fires at Glamis? Is everyone bringing wood ?
    We'll have a BIG fire out there Gotta keep warm For sure bring wood! We'll bring a lot too.

caroftheweek
    Well we got it and it's home now! We'll be cruising it around Ocotillo Wells this weekend! Thanks Chris for getting us in touch w/ Brett! Everything worked out great! I don't have any pics yet since Sean brought it home later last night and instantly starting checking everything out Let the shopping begin
    Congrats to Brandin (Cole Trickle) on his new toy too Feb Glamis trip will be so much fun!
    Hey where are you guys going to be at this weekend in Ocotillo? We pick up our Rhino tomorrow and might head out to Ocotillo for the day to give it a test run.
    Ryan

Mrs. casean
    Hey where are you guys going to be at this weekend in Ocotillo? We pick up our Rhino tomorrow and might head out to Ocotillo for the day to give it a test run.
    Ryan
    Congrats on yours!! We're headed down off the north side of Ocotillo... camping off the S-22 towards between Highway 86 & Borrego Springs. Come join us if you want to go! We will have another Rhino in the group... they bought the one Tom Slick was selling.

JB in so cal
    You're alllllllllll a bunch of koolaide drinkers

caroftheweek
    come join us JB. we will be having all this fun in the dirt and all you will be doing is reading our posts.

JB in so cal
    come join us JB. we will be having all this fun in the dirt and all you will be doing is reading our posts.
    Go ahead. It taste's gooooooooood. How about a little more sugar...
    Honestly. We just don't do the desert thing much. A cart is perfect for us. Believe me; I came veeeeeeery close to buying one of Toby's first batch.
    You should try it on that road into the Palms. Bet you could make it in about 12 minutes.LOL!

Mrs. casean
    Go ahead. It taste's gooooooooood. How about a little more sugar...
    Honestly. We just don't do the desert thing much. A cart is perfect for us. Believe me; I came veeeeeeery close to buying one of Toby's first batch.
    You should try it on that road into the Palms. Bet you could make it in about 12 minutes.LOL!
    IF we didn't go to the desert sooo much, I don't think we would have gotten one. The cart would have been just fine for the river. You can come play w/ us anytime still IF ya want to

sigepmock
    What time are you guys taking off on thursday for the dunes?
    Thinking about leaving early Friday morning(6am) now instead of going out late Thursday night. It's so much easier setting up in daylight, and less chance of getting stuck, I'm afraid Magic jinksed us .
    Careful about calling Carrie out....she aint to shabby of a driver and a couple of my buudies had to learn the hard way when she had the Banshee... :crossx: I'm not making threats ....just warning you.. :argue:
    We'lldefinately have a fire each night in Glamis, everyone usually brings a good amount of firewood, throws into a big pile and we feed the fire from that. I try and bring as much as I can fit without going overboard.
    Chris

Mrs. casean
    Thinking about leaving early Friday morning(6am) now instead of going out late Thursday night. It's so much easier setting up in daylight, and less chance of getting stuck, I'm afraid Magic jinksed us .
    Careful about calling Carrie out....she aint to shabby of a driver and a couple of my buudies had to learn the hard way when she had the Banshee... :crossx: I'm not making threats ....just warning you.. :argue:
    We'lldefinately have a fire each night in Glamis, everyone usually brings a good amount of firewood, throws into a big pile and we feed the fire from that. I try and bring as much as I can fit without going overboard.
    Chris
    Sean and our friend cut lots of wood on Sunday morning so we'll be bringing more this time

Cole Trickle
    Chris
    As we get closer I will cordinate with you on leaving early on Friday.(It will be a better drive and we will have more Rhinos to pull us newbie 2wd guys out)
    I wonder if Riverbound will be able to get up that early? :220v:
    I don't want to race her on a banshee but I might give her a run if she wants to line up with the Xterra on the street :crossx: I will even give her the move!! :idea:
    I have a weird feeling that Jen and Carrie will really hit it off

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast