Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Israel to drop the nukes on Iran

SmokinLowriderSS
    Well, I took a shot. I figured logic would prevail? .
    Yes, logic to prevail over factual reality. You pray for that nightly don't you.
    All you manage dto prove was, once again, you have no idea what you speak of, yet you spout like a fountain, and just keep spouting.
    So, I didn't read the article and I don't know jack shit about atomic bombs, nuclear bombs, ballistic missiles, darts nor curling.
    Yet you have some fool idea that you are qualified to voice an opinion, on a subject you know nothing about, and won't even do research to FIND OUT about.
    (and the fact you'll lie to your grave)
    Yet anothe pointless accusation you cannot back up. Do locate something I have lied about poser, and while you are at it, educate3 me on just what makes a lie a lie, as it differs from just being wrong (which you are constantly and nevert admit to).
    I'll tell what I do know something about. I know something about winds and patterns. I know that you nor Israel can guarantee with enough accuracy what the winds will do to risk a thermo nuclear detonantion so close withing the region.
    So, just what do you know about UNDERGROUND winds, from a SUBTERANEAN (UNDERGROUND) nuclear explosion poser??? Do fill us in.
    I know something about paranoia,
    Yes, you do, so does blown. He lives it.
    and if Israel were to use nukes (or a nuke) it would create a frenzied war in the middle East like mankind has never seen. This war would take place in Israel (I doubt they'd set off a bomb there) and Arabs would flow across it borders like locusts with only one goal and that would be to leave no living man, woman or child in Israel ,
    And blown would be pleased, and everyone else who hates us supporting the only functioning democracy in the middle east could finally throw a huge party.
    and then they would turn their hatred on the great white Satan ,
    And this would get them exactly WHAT poser?
    The fact I showed everyone poser, is that yet again, you have no idea what you are typing about, period.
    Still doing it tonight.
    His (The Shah of Iran) crimes easily surpassed Husseins.,
    How many people did Shah Palavi gas poser?
    Saddam's figures for Halabja alone are 5,000 dead, 10,000 injured.
    The entire Anfal campaign are 50,000 to 100,000 poser.
    the wholesale destruction of nearly two thousand villages along with their schools, mosques, farms, and power stations.
    How many died in war with Palavi's neighbors poser?
    Estimates of Iraqi casualties fighting Iran are 1.7 MILLION poser.
    Add 20,000 to 100,000 (depending on sources) for invading Kuwait.
    How many hundereds of thousands were killed for simply opposing Palavi poser?
    Just the Shia revolt in '91 in Karbala alone cost Iraq aprox 30,000 dead found in a mass grave in Karbala.
    Estimates of deaths during that time range from 20,000 to 100,000 for Kurds, and 60,000 to 130,000 for Shi'ites.
    And just for general purpose, because Palavi liked to do it?
    April of 2003, CNN revealed that it had withheld information about Iraq torturing journalists and Iraqi citizens in the 1990s
    public beheadings of women who were accused of being prostitutes, which took place in front of family members, including children. Minimum count 130
    According to some reports, torture was used to improve the performance of the Iraqi soccer team
    Once again poser, you have no idea what you are talking about.
    As leader of Israel I would make good the original treaty of the six-day war as it was written.
    I've got a quarter says you haven't read it.
    I'd take baby steps in securing relationships with the other countries within the current Middle East.I'd take baby steps in securing relationships with the other countries within the current Middle East.
    Do tell me just how you secure a relationship with someone who swears to destroy you and kill everyone in your country poser, and has sworn such for ...oh ... 60 years.
    Your turn next blown.

SmokinLowriderSS
    You can research the golan heights and the sheba farms to get an idea of israeli aggresion, and I believe he was taken out of context, he said that but also said the zionist controlled state needs to be removed.
    Here's the context blown. Do explain how it is "taken out of".
    Our dear Imam [Ruhollah Khomeini] ordered that the occupying regime in Al-Qods [Israel] be wiped off the face of the earth. This was a very wise statement. The issue of Palestine is not one on which we could make a piecemeal compromiseÂ… This would mean our defeat. Anyone who would recognize this state [Israel] has put his signature under the defeat of the Islamic world.
    Israel is to be "Wiped Off The Face Of The Earth".
    Sure seems plain to me blown. Do correct my vision tho with your "double-speak" filter.

Poster X
    So Smokes.. essentially you have all day to research everyones posts and then find the appropriate paste for your argument? Damn dude. You need some pussy and I mean right now!!
    I didn't read the article because it didn't matter what it said. The argument (debate) is the USE of nuclear weapons in the Middle East and the disregard for the effect that has on all mankind and his future. The article is trite by comparison. I chose my topic and it wasn't the article. Sorry to disappoint you. You'll have plenty to google later. Now go get a hooker or gay truck driver or whatever it is you do. Or wish you did.

Blown 472
    Here's the context blown. Do explain how it is "taken out of".
    Our dear Imam [Ruhollah Khomeini] ordered that the occupying regime in Al-Qods [Israel] be wiped off the face of the earth. This was a very wise statement. The issue of Palestine is not one on which we could make a piecemeal compromiseÂ… This would mean our defeat. Anyone who would recognize this state [Israel] has put his signature under the defeat of the Islamic world.
    Israel is to be "Wiped Off The Face Of The Earth".
    Sure seems plain to me blown. Do correct my vision tho with your "double-speak" filter.
    How much kike cock will you suck?

eliminatedsprinter
    This one must be quoted, since it says so much about the one who wrote it.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Sure looks like siggy material to me. The typical when blown has nothing to say, because he's been cornered and doesn't possess the balls to admit he was wrong.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Here's the ENTIRE speech you refered to blown....... unedited.
    Achmadinejad's speech threatening to wipe out Israel (http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/new...p?storyid=4164)

Old Texan
    I've just read the "intelligent" replies from PX and Blown. Laughable and pathetic as usual.
    Reality is the best medicine at rooting out the stupid virus. Good job Smokin', you got 'em talking to themselves and kickin' the dog.:devil:

SmokinLowriderSS
    And this is noted to have come from someone who "does not hate jews, only hates Zionists". :jawdrop:
    Hmmmmmm, I guess YOU decide on that one folks.

Blown 472
    Here's the ENTIRE speech you refered to blown....... unedited.
    Achmadinejad's speech threatening to wipe out Israel (http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/new...p?storyid=4164)
    Nice link, just like you nothing there.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast