Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1971 Vega Big Block Pro Street Wagon

Ryphraph
    Bump...

scooooter7
    Wish I had room in my garage for it.

obnoxious001
    Wish I had room in my garage for it.
    I will come over Saturday and help you clean your garage?

Ryphraph
    I could make room in my garage, i'd just need help re-attaching my scalp to my head after my wife found out...
    Ryph

obnoxious001
    You should list it on PSCARacing.com
    Thanks,, took your advice finally and did post there.

scooooter7
    Still planning on taking this out Thursday night to Irwindale? If I didn't have class I would try to make it.

obnoxious001
    Still for sale, price negotiable.

bead
    Nope. This car was originally built when it only had 2000 miles on it, by Williams Chassis in La Verne, just above the Pomona drag strip. When I bought the car I phoned them, and then stopped by to visit. They still had the front mount plate for a small block sitting there, and a photo on the wall. Apparently this car did a fair amount of street racing down here also, and is somewhat notorius.i thought that looked familiar , i use to work for the police impound yard some time back and im almost positive that i impounded that one friday night. let me tell you that is one fast little Vega . it sure left some nice strips down the middle of the impound yard :jawdrop:

obnoxious001
    i thought that looked familiar , i use to work for the police impound yard some time back and im almost positive that i impounded that one friday night. let me tell you that is one fast little Vega . it sure left some nice strips down the middle of the impound yard :jawdrop:
    That must have been when it still had a small block in it. I fabricated a plate mount and installed the big block in the car, among other changes, complete re-wire, changed brake master cylinder and new lines, brand new aluminum seats and safety harnesses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123