Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1965 chevelle ss for sale!!

plaster dave
    Dont listen to all the negativity. It is a real nice car good luck on the sell.

redneckcharlie
    Beautiful car! Paint looks real good. I'm willing to bet the vast majority of the negative comments come from people that have no idea the time and money it takes to put a true show quality paint job on something. If anybody can find a true show ready chevelle for eighteen grand, they better jump on every one they can buy. There are not very many out there. Good luck with the sale.

vee-driven
    you gotta expect it from jet boaters, they aint seen the car, it is a # matching ss, the bodys almost flawless, and buy the way a 65 396 ss is priceless, name your price, if it sells it sells, if not ill keep it and drop one of my big brodie bbc's in it with a 6 speed, another bitchin daily driver like my 72 short bed with a 400 donovan.
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...newpics026.jpg

n8dawg
    you gotta expect it from jet boaters, they aint seen the car, it is a # matching ss, the bodys almost flawless, and buy the way a 65 396 ss is priceless, name your price, if it sells it sells, if not ill keep it and drop one of my big brodie bbc's in it with a 6 speed, another bitchin daily driver like my 72 short bed with a 400 donovan.
    you can see from my gallery that I have had a few muscle cars. Owning a jet boat doesnt mean anything to me. You said you put 10k into paint and body and you gotta get something for it. Well 10k is something...18k is reaching a bit. I'm sure it's worth that though to the right buyer, not knockin your work just my .02!
    My buddy said he'll take it off your hands for 8K.

dumbandyoung
    i dont think owning a jet boat means anything? i have gone through the time and cash restoring a 69 bronco. i know what is involved in paint. you cant expect to get everything back. you always loose cash.

vee-driven
    jet boats and v drives, ford vs chevy, its all good fun, whatever floats your boat or pulls your pud. 8k ill get back to you give me your # and wait by the phone.

vee-driven
    i dont think owning a jet boat means anything? i have gone through the time and cash restoring a 69 bronco. i know what is involved in paint. you cant expect to get everything back. you always loose cash.
    i don't!!

4DAY4PLAY
    Dude, if this was a killer deal you wouldnt be selling it on a friggen boating forum...there are hundreds and hundreds of classic/muscle car forums.....that would laugh at you selling a half complete car for full price. And dont give me the "if it sells it does, if it doesnt i'll keep it" crap, of course you'l keep it what other choice do you have??????

vee-driven
    Another person that probably don't know jack shit, classic cars are like savings accounts they go up in value, its like money you can play with. most boaters are into more than just boats, like cars, off-roading, harleys and such, its just another avenue to try and get rid of stuff, shit you people should know about supposed over priced stuff this industry is full of it. and by the way it's or best offer. shit i like to find somethin for nothin too! if you don't like the price thats fine don't worry about it. Like i said if it dont sell i will finish it and keep it or sell it when its done, buddy.

D Ginny
    People need to stop watching the Barett Jackson auction on Speed Channel and then think there car is worth a mint all classic cars are way over priced right now. Dont get me wrong that Chevelle looks nice but 18k I dont no about that

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast