01 Cherokee. 6" lift. 33" MTR's. ARB lockers. winch. Plus, plus, plus. Just the basic stuff to make me pretty capable.
Never had a problem fitting on any trails or following and Rhinos or Polaris or anything. It's also nice to get off the trail and have the option to drive home (Havi), or to Parker, or to Laughlin, or to Vegas or ALL THE WAY home to California. It's also VERY nice to get to a destination and hit the lock button the the remote and not have to worry about any of my stuff being ripped off.
As for the water deal. Don't really go for the lake with the Jeep. I save the boat for that. I usually head for the hills to do some rock crawling. But, to each his own.
Oh yeah, did I mention A/C.
I was out hunting driving down on the river bottom and the water was just a little ove anckle deep I stopped to let a buck and doe cross in front and I watched where they went and as I started to go again it wouldnt budge the water pushed andpulled all the sand from around the tire causing a quicksand effect and next thin I know I am almost half way up the door I climbed out and called my wife with her jeep and she came down and high centered it coming down into the bottoms. Let me remind you this was 2005 during fall deer season and the water was freezing cold and by time we got hers out and couldnt find an easy way at night to get to my jeep. So I walked back down there to get my keys and shut off the jeep. by time I got there it was over the door handles and the entire interiour was under the water. I reach in the jeep it was still sputtering and shut it off and walked back up to where my wife was and we went home the next day a guy with a john deer tractor with front extending forks for hay bales made his way down pushing trees and brush out to make a path then we used the fork to lift the rear end out and tie onto and then pulled it out and 5000.00 later had it up and running again the cost of the repair I bought the Ranger and havnt had that problem since.
Oh and as for the drive it home thing that is if something doesnt break, if it does it is alot harder to get it out and back home then a ranger or rhino I can pull my ranger out with a 4x4 four wheeler andput it on the trailer and go home with a jeep that didnt have any risk of getting broke