Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I'm very sad.....

luvmyboat
    My comment " foresee the unforseeable" was a dig at / joke concerning another snide post. I know Alison to have a quick wit and I wanted to make her smile. No harm was intended and I hope that she got the humor. I would never criticize a person when they suffered a loss, especially a passionate animal lover such as Topless. My deep sympathy for her loss.
    M.

Why is it that when someone is willing to post something tragic and share their feelings that people have to make them feel worse by posting some kind of bashing comment. It must make them feel better. Damn, the original post is fresh off the press and already they think that stating what someone might think is obvious in this case is some kind of condolense (sp) in the matter.
    Always someone ready to talk shit and speculate blame in an uncaring manner even when dealing with someone elses loss. You see at least one or two in just about every condolence type thread regarding an accident on ***boat. Sign of the times I guess. But as this thread shows, such speculation / shit talking usually doesn't go to far.
    One thing I've learned on this board is to keep anything of a personal nature that I value or care about and don't care to hear speculation on, to myself.

Debbolas
    I'm sorry about your dog, Topless

ratso
    Always someone ready to talk shit and speculate blame in an uncaring manner even when dealing with someone elses loss. You see at least one or two in just about every condolence type thread regarding an accident on ***boat. Sign of the times I guess. But as this thread shows, such speculation / shit talking usually doesn't go to far.
    One thing I've learned on this board is to keep anything of a personal nature that I value or care about and don't care to hear speculation on, to myself.
    Karma is a Bitch...
    Sorry for your loss Topless...

Miss Jackie
    No, I thought it would be really cool to just set him free in the streets. do you actually think I decided to set him free? Anyone who knows me knows I love my animals and wouldn't do that . I fixed the part of the fence that was blown over. I found a part of the back fence behind our trees that we couldn't see. We semi fixed it but it was too late. If you actualy think I'm negligent, you need to think again.....I'm still sad but thanks for making me feel better by insinuating that it's all my fault.
    Do you have pictures of the dogs? This way we could all keep an eye out. I have actually stopped at the pound w/ the baby a few times to visit the animals.
    We really miss Bear.

lucky
    How ya doing Ali - did ya get drunk like i recomended -- I'm sry buddy

topless
    How ya doing Ali - did ya get drunk like i recomended -- I'm sry buddy I'm OK and yes I did get drunk. It made me one of those crying drunks. Not only that but I felt like crap the next day. I'm better today, thanks.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Sorry to read it Alison.
    The loss of pets is so painful.
    Our hearts are with you.

topless
    Sorry to hear this, when I saw your pets little face it reminded me of my Moms dog Cody an American Eskimo. He got very sick after my Dad died and I had to have him put down. It was a horrible day. Again sorry to hear about your baby...
    Denis
    He was a Miniature American Eskimo and very protective of me. If I was asleep and he was laying down next to me, ya better watch out. Also never wrestle with me when he was around. He was a great dog but just liked to sneak out and explore. I'm still beating myself up over this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234