Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey -396- what goes on with that gullwing?

NUTHIN
    u sitting aroung watching football? or getting that pc of crap going being the president of the iron heads you aught to be about finished with the power by now. i know you built your pump on a trash can, but i gotta ask, HOW THE HELL ARE GOING TO GET THE MOTOR OUT OF THE DUMSTER YOU BUILT IT IN:jawdrop: are you gunna have to call in a crane?? i know your ghettofabulous but you should have just used the engine stand.... just my .02

NUTHIN
    goes on with it ? ? ?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Sup sucka We build motors in the bathroom so there is no dust Ive been waiting for my pocket to fill back up Ive spent waaay too much coin lately

NUTHIN
    Sup sucka We build motors in the bathroom so there is no dust Ive been waiting for my pocket to fill back up Ive spent waaay too much coin lately
    i keep the wallet full of cash and use that plastic silver card.. this way ya still have your cash, and i burn most of my mail so its all good:jawdrop:
    but the moving every 3 months sucks

QuickJet
    i keep the wallet full of cash and use that plastic silver card.. this way ya still have your cash, and i burn most of my mail so its all good:jawdrop:
    Quit running from the law and you wouldn't have to move so much http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

NUTHIN
    Quit running from the law and you wouldn't have to move so much http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    haha. im trying to slow 396's progress down im thinking hes gunna have one bad a$$ ride here:sqeyes: :jawdrop:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    My food stamp card is maxed out

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    haha. im trying to slow 396's progress down im thinking hes gunna have one bad a$$ ride here:sqeyes: :jawdrop:
    maybe

NUTHIN
    maybe
    maybe?? 396 being modest..............:jawdrop:

topless
    My food stamp card is maxed out
    Move your work boots and you can find the new one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast