Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got my dog neutered, now he's

FASTERDAMITT
    Bastard is pissing all over the house! WTF!!! :220v:

Desert Rat
    That'll teach you for cutting another males nuts off that didn't do anything to you :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
    just his way of saying: "thanks for having my balls cut off"
    no really I am very happy that you had him neutered. Your helping to control pet populations as well as helping to curve some behavor porbs you miught have down the line.

PlyaPlya22
    atleast he is not trying to nueter you!!

spectratoad
    Had mine (dogs) done today too. Just my little revenge for all of his chewing and digging.

Red Horse
    Prolly cause that is all he can do with the hardware he has left!!!

FMluvswater
    Poor puppy prolly confused - he's trying to leave his scent; mark his territory and all but it just don't smell right to him anymore so he gots to try harder!

topless
    At least Frenchie isn't around to let him know what a hand job feels like.

FASTERDAMITT
    Ya, I guess he is after Revenge! Anyone want some slightly used furnature?

hoolign
    Bastard is pissing all over the house! WTF!!! :220v:
    Is he standing on the neighbors roof and doing this?? or does he just piss all over a section from a ladder..then move the ladder and continue until he has "pissed all over the house?" ..that is a lot of pissing .I'm not sure what size your house is..beacuse if you have something like a mansion..then he deifintley got a lot of pissing to do. but if it's just a small house he could get the job done quite quickily. At any rate it's a piss off! I would quit giving him water for a few days and that should curb his need to piss! and don't help him on the roof whatever you do!
    Hope this helps!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast