Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LT says,"no class celebrating on our field"

Ziggy
    Bottom line SCOREBOARD
    So true........no body to blame but the players really.
    I clearly remember saying the same thing to the Steelers in 94.

Sangerdude
    Bottom Line: The Chargers were TOO Geeked and they themselves kept celebrating after every tackle and every gain on offense! Snottenheimer should of been a better CEO of his offense and defensive coordinaters and had them put their players "in-line"...Come on...going for it on 4th and 11 at the 30 yard line!!! especially on a game that was decided by 3 points!!!
    Experience beat the youth! The Chargers had plenty of chances!

JetBoatRich
    us raiders fans have learned to deal with it
    You have the #1 pick to show for it

jrgaudettes
    Let's say the Pats beat the Colts. I would think Dungy would be in the same boat as Shotenhimer (SP). It suck's, both are good coaches but can't win in the playoffs. If the Colts win then Dungy is good for one more year.

USCFAN
    The Chargers had 60 min. to keep the Pats from celebrating
    Best remark yet. You don't want the other team to celebrate on your field keep them out of the endzone.

Not So Fast
    Things run deeper that that, LT had words after one run early in the game and after watching him his entire career i have never seen him get that upset. The Chargers imploded again and beat then selves with stupidity. They still had a great season and I'm still a fan so to all you vultures that were just waiting to talk smack, F--K OFF. NSF

Not So Fast
    Oh yeah, everybody seems to have overlooked the fact that Nate Kaeding once again was the one who failed to either win or give us a chance to win. Sure it was 50 yards but we had the wind behind us and he still was wide right and about ten yards short, trade him or get him to the weight room. NSF

a catered life
    LT is wrong,they won have at it
    i agree puck'em dance your hearts away pats

jrgaudettes
    Oh yeah, everybody seems to have overlooked the fact that Nate Kaeding once again was the one who failed to either win or give us a chance to win. Sure it was 50 yards but we had the wind behind us and he still was wide right and about ten yards short, trade him or get him to the weight room. NSF
    I hear Vanderjack is available.

Not So Fast
    i agree puck'em dance your hearts away pats
    Gottta love how the Raider fans wallow in someone elses misery, dont you have enough of your own with that miserable franchise?? NSF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast