Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MTV Cribs............WTF?

Why is everyone on that show a total dumbass. I mean most if not all are rappers and they have to have like 14 of their retarded homies hanging out playing video games or sitting in their Ferrari's drinking out of a ugly looking goblet that belongs on a 10 foot trophy. Dont forget about the 24 "wheels that we cant get because they arent even out yet or the 150 pair of Nike's that could get 5 grand each on ebay, lol, whatever. What a bunch of retards.
    F.J.

LUVNLIFE
    I think MTV tells them what to do and say, kinda like a loose script. All the shows have the same MO. Like when they go into the master bedroom and they say "This is where all the magic happens" or something like that. It is cool to check out the pads though. If it's on and I'm bored I check it out.

AltarGirl
    I've always wanted them to come to my house & do cribs. "Here's the fridge, we always have iced tea & kool aid."
    I really don't care what's in their fridge just like you don't care what's in mine.

Cole Trickle
    I've always wanted them to come to my house & do cribs. "Here's the fridge, we always have iced tea & kool aid."
    I really don't care what's in their fridge just like you don't care what's in mine.
    No Krystal?

Biglue
    It's all about showing off their bling. The houses are nice though. But I watched a couple of episodes and it's all the same shit. Some of the athletes are actually decent personalities, but for the most part, I could not get past the "hello, this is my crib" from the rappers. Where do these fools come from? You wish, you could tell them "you have made it for yourself, act like it".

AltarGirl
    No Krystal?
    Na, we drank it all Friday

Trailer Park Casanova
    It's all about showing off their bling. The houses are nice though. But I watched a couple of episodes and it's all the same shit. Some of the athletes are actually decent personalities, but for the most part, I could not get past the "hello, this is my crib" from the rappers. Where do these fools come from? You wish, you could tell them "you have made it for yourself, act like it".
    Yeah, the atheletes and racers seem to be the most interesting.
    Buchanan of the Falcons had the nicest home ever. Streets ahead of anything they ever showed.
    The car and truck only Cribs episodes are pretty good.
    They've occasionally gone to a flash scene style on some episodes and it sux.
    Need more non-rapper episodes.
    Some MX and XMX rider episodes earlier on were interesting. The homes quite unique.
    Need a HB forums members cribs thread.

ratso
    That would be interesting...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

SMFRiverRat
    Why is everyone on that show a total dumbass. I What a bunch of retards.
    F.J.
    Have you EVER seen a bookcase or books in any of those "cribs"?
    You are right, what a bunch of tards.

Can I be part of the crew playin Xbox on any one of the 48 tv's in the crunked out Rhino rollin on 30's the nobody has yet? Im working on my pimp limp and I can get a new diamond studed grill if needed.
    F.J.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast