Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: '76 Sanger Runnerbottom

NUTHIN
    damn thats a steal.. i give it a week.. if it doesnt sell by then..PROOF.. the the boat market really sucks
    I agree! this boat is priced to sell!

NUTHIN
    for a boat

vdrivenman
    QJ and Nuthin,
    please do not use steal or turn key boat in the same sentence. it tend to incite peeps and stir up problems!
    and the owner has his eye(which one) on a jet boat.doesn't he already own 2!
    anways beautiful sanger v drive. i bumped some pic's to some folks east of the mississippi !
    there's a butt for every seat !

NUTHIN
    QJ and Nuthin,
    please do not use steal or turn key boat in the same sentence. it tend to incite peeps and stir up problems!
    and the owner has his eye(which one) on a jet boat.doesn't he already own 2!
    anways beautiful sanger v drive. i bumped some pic's to some folks east of the mississippi !
    there's a butt for every seat !thanks for the words out there vdrivenman!! great buy on a nice lake boat here! ( I ) have my eye on another hull

whited44
    Does the boat have a cover for it?

QuickJet
    Does the boat have a cover for it?
    I have a "weekend" cover for it but not an outside storage cover. The boat has always stayed inside so the weekend cover was all I needed.

whited44
    I am interested in the boat. Where is it located? City? State? etc? I live in Ohio so if I'm gonna buy something that far away I wanna make sure it's "the one". I would also like to talk about the boat by phone if I could have your number. Thanks

NUTHIN
    I am interested in the boat. Where is it located? City? State? etc? I live in Ohio so if I'm gonna buy something that far away I wanna make sure it's "the one". I would also like to talk about the boat by phone if I could have your number. Thanks
    the boat is in southern california..
    check your pm's

Schiada Time
    Super bitchin Sanger. I vow to own a flatbottom someday but with a wife and kid I had to sell my old Hallet 19 bubble deck jet with 530 HP tunnel rammed BBF in it with OT Bassetts and go for a family friendly lake boat. I can't complain as I now own a '22 Schiada V-drive with fresh 502, Turbo 400, Casale C-500, fresh prop shaft, rudder, stuffing box, wiring, gauges, etc. The boat is classic and is red and white with wood grain and classic SW gauges. Boating up on Lake Mead demanded a bigger boat but eventually I would like to restore and old Sanger flat and put a blown BBC in it. Good luck with the sale and beautiful boat!!

dumbandyoung
    dude its gonna sell quick!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast