Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bracket Racin' @ CFW...

Sangster
    idea I sure think this is a great idea & a big plus for the guys & gals in No. Calif. that frequent CFW, Local Lakes & the Rivers..I don't see why they couldn't run the Drag boats in the Cove & Circle boats out on the lake(where we run when the cove is empty)..How many Boats are needed to show per event to put this on..A question better asked than how many people will show up..I sure get the feelin' it will be a major event. wink .The only negative feedback I've heard from people is regarding the lack of Sanitary Facities (restroom/ showers)..People seem good with all the other aspects of CFW..lots of room, plenty of overnight Camping area..Restroom improvments would be a big plus..Especially if it is to draw the family crowds i.e.wives & kids..I for one have heard people complain that the restrooms are the reason they don't bring the Wife & kids..Hopefully Gary will take a close look at this issue as it would diffinetly improve the turnout conciderably.....Jest bein' a pain in the ass again..Thanks for listenin'. .Any other Ideas / Issue's, if they could be listed here they could be presented to Bill Davis/ Gary & Brandi so they don't have to deal with all the DRAMA related posts to get any input in regards to this matter..This could be the Best thing to happen to the sport in No. Calif..And The NJBA/IHBA..It would bring a new wave racers/fans/$$ to there events also.... smile_sp

Blown 472
    While you are at it, could you find a spot for drags back he in wisconSIN??

Her454
    Webster, I think its a great idea too, the facilities by the RAMP are only the portables, but most convenient during events, and if maybe there were just more...but this all involves $$$$ of course so we should expect the cost of the day to go up. I for one would be willing to pay it to be able to play and race there. Gary and Brandi do an AWFUL LOT for EVERYONE every year that we cannot find ANYWHERE else, and you wont hear anything negative comming from my direction, period.

HCS
    Ya, the problem with those portables is you have to peek inside to see if anyone is in there before you use it.
    [ January 03, 2003, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Sangster
    Blown 472:
    While you are at it, could you find a spot for drags back he in wisconSIN?? We're on it...How's this...Years ago when racing sprint cars we would have to pack up & head to the East Coast cause thats where all the good racin' was happenin'...I feel your pain..... all 34Hours & 4 mins. of it..... smile_sp

Distance: 2214.6 miles Approximate Travel Time: 34 hours 4 mins
    [ January 03, 2003, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Ya, the problem with those portables is you have to peek inside to see if anyone is in there before you use it. and it's quite embarassssing if there is.....

Sangster
    Her454:
    Webster, I think its a great idea too, the facilities by the RAMP are only the portables, but most convenient during events, and if maybe there were just more...but this all involves $$$$ of course so we should expect the cost of the day to go up. I for one would be willing to pay it to be able to play and race there. Gary and Brandi do an AWFUL LOT for EVERYONE every year that we cannot find ANYWHERE else, and you wont hear anything negative comming from my direction, period. Mornin' Her454..I don't think it's a much of an Issue on the Ramp/lake side as it is in 1/4 mile cove..If it equates to a Buck or Two per event per vehicle it would be a small price to pay for an in & out ramp & facility improvments..Bet it would pay for itself real soon..... idea And the portables are a must also..When strategectly placed & maintained...
    [ January 03, 2003, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Blown 472
    only 34 hours, that aint shit, I could do that in my sleep.

Sangster
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Ya, the problem with those portables is you have to peek inside to see if anyone is in there before you use it. No fun walkin' in on Mr.HANKY....If ya know what I mean..

Her454
    Sangster:
    No fun walkin' in on Mr.HANKY....If ya know what I mean..
    LMAO! Unfortunatly, I know exactly what you mean! In all fairness tho, I think I got set-up, the light was green and I was told the coast was clear.... eek!
    [ January 03, 2003, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast