Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Bracket Racin' @ CFW...

bobalooey
    o.b. eddie i think i know you
    is your last name masingil
    o.b. masingil (eddy) eek!

BigBoyToys
    Ok, here is the finalized NJBA schedule. Looks like we have at least 2 conflicts with the Brackets at CFW. The race in May conflicts with the IHBA season opener and the race in June conflicts with the NJBA race in Chowchilla. Hmmm......
    Ok. Last time the schedule circulated through the GrapeVine, it was not finalized or accurate. GV says this one is for real.
    MARCH 15-16 MING
    APRIL 26-27 MING
    MAY 17-18 MING
    JUNE 20,21,22 CHOWCHILLA*(NOTE CHANGE)
    AUGUST 16-17 MING
    SEPTEMBER 20-21 MING
    OCTOBER 18-19 MING
    NOVEMBER 15-16 MING
    iF THERE IS A WATER PROBLEM AT CHOWCHILLA FOR THE JUNE RACE IT WILL BE HELD AT MING.
    THE BACK UP CHOWCHILLA DATE IS JULY 18,19,20
    CONTACT YOUR NJBA OFFICERS IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS

BigBoyToys
    On a better note....This means that Fathers Day (June 15) at CFW is open and not on a race date! Expecting to see a big turnout for this one
    [ January 27, 2003, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BILLY.B
    BigBoyToys:
    On a better note....This means that Fathers Day (June 15) at CFW is open and not on a race date! Expecting to see a big turnout for this one BBT, This FATHERS DAY must have some pull LOL. Or are you trying to force O.B. Eddie out of hiding and N.J.B.A would rather have him there with you then with them?. eek! eek!

BigBoyToys
    BILLY.B:
    BigBoyToys:
    On a better note....This means that Fathers Day (June 15) at CFW is open and not on a race date! Expecting to see a big turnout for this one BBT, This FATHERS DAY must have some pull LOL. Or are you trying to force O.B. Eddie out of hiding and N.J.B.A would rather have him there with you then with them?. eek! eek! I ain't got anything to say to, or do with, OB. I won't respond to anything he has to say since I only respond to Ladies and GENTLEMAN. He went too far on a previous post.... He ought to feel damn lucky that he didn't say what he did in person. Enough said.
    As for Father's Day, I'd like to see folks from all over the country there...if possible. You're planning on making the trip aren't you Billy B.? Should be a great time.... I hope to see lots of circle boats there too Including one of mine I hope

BILLY.B
    BBT I plan on being there along with about 5 to 10 other boats. I was getting nervous over the chowchilla boat drags because I figured most of you guys would be going there. As I said before, I have some family buisness in fresno early that week of cfw so I would of been up in that area anyway. So will you have your Biesemeyer by then? and will it be running?

Less than 5 months away.
    I can't wait to smell the alcahol & get dizzy from the circles.

Morg.

BILLY.B
    One other thing BBT. Whats the water level at cfw?. It's supposed to be in the 80's here today with no rain in site. Have you been getting much rain? I hope so!

BILLY.B
    Morg:
    Less than 5 months away.
    I can't wait to smell the alcahol & get dizzy from the circles.

Morg. So that means you going to have your boat done, and on alcohol even???.SWEEEEEET.

Sangster
    BB...CFW will have plenty of water..Most of it's water comes from Mountain runoff in the Sierra's..And there gettin' plenty of Snow....