Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bracket Racin' @ CFW...

That's what I'm thinking. Well what's the story! And I don't mean your life story.

ACCEPTENCE
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Ya, the problem with those portables is you have to peek inside to see if anyone is in there before you use it. Hey man, If that's all's that holdin you back, I will lend my services as outhouse monitor!!!
    I'll guard that door like Buchinghan Palace.

LOL's idea

Sangster, your on it! People need to email Bill Davis and start giving suggestion's like this and he can pass it on to Gary. There are showers on top of the hill on the cove side. They need to be redone. As far as the restrooms go, I agree the need to be cleaned more often. As far as the Blue rooms go, Gary has a buddy that has a ton of them. Just let me, Gary or Bill Davis, better Bill Davis what it's going to take to pull this off. I for one want to see this bracket thing happen. I'll help do what ever it takes! And yes I will seat in the Dam rowboat with the flags and the bullhorn!! Let's get it on!! jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

BigBoyToys
    Hey Hud, just tell them "if you build it, they will come" LOL
    Seriously, I'll bring 3 boats for brackets and if there's circle racing going on, well, let's just say that I'm hoping to have another circle boat by mid-May..... eek!
    I know, I'm gonna catch hell for getting another V-drive...

Well, I can tell you this, Gary & Bill Davis want to do this real Bad. I just hope people will email Bill at pwcman1@hotmail.com and tell it like it is. Gary will go the distance.

Kindsvater Flat
    Hey Hud.....I'll help flag. You can ride with me while the Guru runs your boat. Mine might not be much faster than a row boat but you don't have to paddle.

BigBoyToys
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Hey Hud.....I'll help flag. You can ride with me while the Guru runs your boat. Mine might not be much faster than a row boat but you don't have to paddle. I'll second that....I'll find drivers for my boats and sit in a row boat on 1 condition....Hud brings 10lbs of them mushrooms on the row boat

Kindsvater Flat
    Anyone get pics of the food setup?
    Hud can you vacuum seal some shrooms and send them so I can get a sample? idea

TopCat
    Hey bbt you better fix the boats you have b4 u get any more...lol

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast