Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: down load pics to forum?

blownschiada
    how do you put pics on the forum?help

Costello
    Pictures need to be up on the web some where. Then get the location URL of the photo you would like to post, and put it in between these brackets and it will pop up in your post.

HavasuDreamin'
    Your pictures need to be on your computer. Either through a scanner or downloaded with a digital camera if you have one. Enter the hot boat web site by clicking on the girls. Click on the media center icon and then click on the appropriate category ie, readers rides, gearhead garage, etc. Once there, go to the bottom of the page where it says post your picture and click on that. Follow the instructions.

blownschiada
    [Hot Boat Online Media Center: v drive]

blownschiada
    Thanks SuperDave.I have been trying to post these pictures since th last time I talked to you. The boat is a 1974 schiada I got it as a theft recovery completley stripped to the bone.I painted it myself built the motor& rail kit.I bought th 10 degree vdrive used from Jim Wilkes@ Wilkes marine.I am running 38 gears in it.The motor is a 540 with a merlin block,Dart heads,JE pistons,crower roller cam& valve train,scat crank,eagle H beam rods,mooneyham comp 1271,&dual 1050 dominators.I have run it 2 times so far & blew th powerglide up,so I am in the middle of replaceing it with a turbo 400.It ran about 6500 rpm W/ a 11 1/2 by 15 menkens 2 blade prop. Thanks again.

Stab-n-Steer
    B.S.
    Very, very nice! I see you are in Santa Maria. Where do you normally boat? Man, I want to go for ride in that bad boy!
    S&S

challengerjet
    BS, absolutely gorgeous. I have a quick question, what did you use to paint your block? I've been planning on doing mine orange too and yours is a perfect match.
    cjet

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast