Thread: Best Houseboat in Havasu?

FreshTracks
    Looking to rent one in September. I'd like to get something nicer than the standard Seven Crown model. Anyone know of another company or option? THANKS!

riverracerx
    Do they still rent houseboats on Havasu? Or did MTV break them all?

little rowe boat
    Contact Havasu springs resort, they do houseboat rentals. Not sure what models.

NdaWind
    They also rent houseboats at the Nautical Inn. Not sure which kind they but look decent.

SummerBreeze
    Looking to rent one in September. I'd like to get something nicer than the standard Seven Crown model. Anyone know of another company or option? THANKS!
    I wouldn't rent a house boat in Havasu. Lake Powell or Lake Mead is where I put my House Boat rental money.

JB in so cal
    The Springs' boats are beat to hell. The ONLY and I mean ONLY HB I'd rent at Havi' is that big black and white one the Nautical has.
    Go elsewhere

yopengo
    Try lakehavasuhouseboatrental.com They are at the Nautical Inn. We used them two years ago. Very nice boats. Make sure to get the 75 footer.

yopengo
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...1&d=1169067971
    This is the 75 footer we had. I think they have one or two new ones.

FreshTracks
    I wouldn't rent a house boat in Havasu. Lake Powell or Lake Mead is where I put my House Boat rental money.
    I agree, normally we do it at Mead. This is going to be for a special event and we want the party atmosphere of Havasu. The 75' boat looks like the one we want. THANKS.