Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Her454 and Topless Pics

Windy

djunkie
    This is all we got...
    Windy, Her454, and Topless
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data..._and_girls.JPG
    Dammit Windy, why'd you have to ruin a good pic by letting that ugly dude get in it? Don't you know that RD SUX!

Jetaholic
    Headline should've read...
    Her454 Topless Pics...

RiverDave
    Dammit Windy, why'd you have to ruin a good pic by letting that ugly dude get in it? Don't you know that RD SUX!
    And where were you during this party Junkie?
    RD

Dave C
    what? are we supposed to vote for one of them or something?

RiverDave
    what? are we supposed to vote for one of them or something?
    I vote for the one with me in it.
    RD

djunkie
    RD would do about anything to get his paws on some nekked flesh.lol
    Rio
    Ya really!!! I still think he has to bribe his chick to let him touch her.

Mrs Jetaholic
    I finially get to see what that lil Hussy who's been stalking my husband Looks like ! Listen bread stickYOU LEAVE HIM ALONE ! I pose this question to you Why would he want those lil Chicken legs when he could be Roll'n me in flour for an Hour ? Look at the Trash you hang out With - That dorky dude looks like a guy i seen a few years ago floating down the river at Midnight with beer in his boat and dancing on the bow to Michael Jackson's Toon "beat it " Now Normaly i would not have seen this ,but that bulldike in the next cell was snoring and I could not sleep! that bimbo next to you looks familiar? I think she's the one Whom i whooped her ass at a bar a few years ago - Now Legs there - whoooo - she must look funny Naked With her legs being attatched to her shoulders and all.
    Now i must ask you from One lady to another tramp- Leave my man alone - if his leash is any shorter - he might hang himself ! Then who's going to walk out of the double wide to fetch my alimoney checks from my otherkids daddy's and Besides he ain't noting in bed till ya talk dirty to him , you have to be very specific in use of terms - He likes it when Say Nozzel, Inducer, shoes, and harden Shaft --- I have not been able to figure out Why - All i know is the lil bastard can shoot a Roost - My pet name for him is Masinguill - Hands off my man - :devil:

beaverretriever
    I finially get to see what that lil Hussy who's been stalking my husband Looks like ! Listen bread stickYOU LEAVE HIM ALONE ! I pose this question to you Why would he want those lil Chicken legs when he could be Roll'n me in flour for an Hour ? Look at the Trash you hang out With - That dorky dude looks like a guy i seen a few years ago floating down the river at Midnight with beer in his boat and dancing on the bow to Michael Jackson's Toon "beat it " Now Normaly i would not have seen this ,but that bulldike in the next cell was snoring and I could not sleep! that bimbo next to you looks familiar? I think she's the one Whom i whooped her ass at a bar a few years ago - Now Legs there - whoooo - she must look funny Naked With her legs being attatched to her shoulders and all.
    Now i must ask you from One lady to another tramp- Leave my man alone - if his leash is any shorter - he might hang himself ! Then who's going to walk out of the double wide to fetch my alimoney checks from my otherkids daddy's and Besides he ain't noting in bed till ya talk dirty to him , you have to be very specific in use of terms - He likes it when Say Nozzel, Inducer, shoes, and harden Shaft --- I have not been able to figure out Why - All i know is the lil bastard can shoot a Roost - My pet name for him is Masinguill - Hands off my man - :devil:
    Popcorn, get your hot buttered popcorn right here. LOL, I love this place.
    http://img.webring.com/r/p/popcorn/logo

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast