Thread: Bummed out in So-Cal

dossangers
    Well i havent been around lately because had to get the other hydro ready for doss jr's birthday and i spent all my no cal trip MONEY$$. Went to the river this weekend and gave him the boat for his 21st [Shit im geting old] birthday. All i did was watch him cruise up and down the river. I didnt even touch my boat all weekend. I had more fun watching him. This pic says it all! So i cant make the no cal trip BUMMED OUT!!!!!! SO TO ALL MY SO-CALY CONTIGANT KICK SOME ASS!!! ps. sat night im geting wasted in honer of camp far weed!!! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/167palm_springs_025-med.jpg[/img]

cal***boat
    Wayne I must say that was real great for you to do that for your son's birthday and to give up your CFW trip to us Nor Cal boys.
    I was looking forward to meeting you at CFW with the BilyB group.
    idea I guess i will have to drink all the extra booze that Lowater was bring over because you won't be there. idea LOL

T-Bag
    Nice excuse but we (up north) want the real reason, come on admit it your scared of the outcome and know we will be victorious!!!!! eek!
    Sorry to hear you can't make it.

dossangers
    T-Bag:
    Nice excuse but we (up north) want the real reason, come on admit it your scared of the outcome and know we will be victorious!!!!! eek!
    Sorry to hear you can't make it. T-bag everybody gets beat sometime IM WAITING! LMAO!! Im really bummed but thats life . Dont be afraid of posting no cal ass whoopings!! post shitloads of pics were going to need a play by play daily!!! Party on wayne party on garth!!!

Sorry to hear the bad news. We were looking forward to giving you an old fashion wood shed beating. Drive up with out the boat!

BILLY.B
    Wayne, I can't believe your not going to make the trip cry . I think instead of drinking on Saturday in honor of CFW and your BUDDIES WHO MADE THE TRIP, you might want to rent a U-Haul and get a new address and ph# eek! . I have a feeling that the BOY'S from the NORTH are going to have a field day at your expense. Of course Acceptance and I will try and defend you when ever possible, of course our opinion could be swaded by a few COLD FROSTY ones

dossangers
    Billy i can take it at least people know i have a boat! and it runs at least 80 downriver!!!!! Im sorry theres no tricycle/hydro representing so cal. I want an autographed picture of t-bag in that thong for my garage!!!! LMAO!!! eek!

T-Bag
    Maybe I'll just send the thong back to so-cal with billy for ya!!!!!
    [ June 10, 2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: T-Bag ]