Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy B.

BILLY.B
    T-Bag:
    I hope he is doing more than the bottom, it takes a lot of boat for this crown. I guess there is always the QUEEN title!!!!!! jawdrop jawdrop [/QB]WOW, where's the love around here?. Yes I'm doing a little work to get ready, but doing the bottom is not one of them, besides T-Bag all I have to do is PRAY for a 2 MPH wind to get the drag boats off the water for fear of to much chop and then I can play eek! , and remember one thing, WHEN THE DRAG BOATS ARE BLOWN OUT... THE K'S COME OUT !!!!

BILLY.B
    TOO DO LIST...1.Install new prop shaft...2.New strut bushing...3.Install new gears...4.Tear engine down to inspect and reassemble and put it back in the boat...5.Repack wheel bearings and ck over the trailer for the trip...6.Clean this PIG up after all the thrashing. All to come up for a three day trip to CFW and to take VERBLE ABUSE from QUEEN T-BAG eek! . What was I thinking, LOL. OH yeah, #7.Get my prop's back from MR. TOM BENTLY, otherwise T-BAG and I can float together and have a few FROSTY'S!!!

Sangster
    Billy B..Jest a thought. idea .Tom Bentley's place is not that far from CFW....And I'm sure T-Bag will be Mellowed Out by Fathers Day..In Fact, I'll Make sure of it....

T-Bag
    BILLY.B:
    TOO DO LIST...1.Install new prop shaft...2.New strut bushing...3.Install new gears...4.Tear engine down to inspect and reassemble and put it back in the boat...5.Repack wheel bearings and ck over the trailer for the trip...6.Clean this PIG up after all the thrashing. All to come up for a three day trip to CFW and to take VERBLE ABUSE from QUEEN T-BAG eek! . What was I thinking, LOL. OH yeah, #7.Get my prop's back from MR. TOM BENTLY, otherwise T-BAG and I can float together and have a few FROSTY'S!!! No verbal abuse here just a little fun, and I'm ready to float and have frostys ANY time. Wow queen T-bag huh??? well I'll make sure to wear my sexiest outfit for you since you are driving way up hear for the festivities!!!!!!!

Sangster
    So T-bag..I hear your also bringin' a boat to run BBT's "Injected" Syndicate... That will be fun to watch..After all that boat was runner up in the NJBA points deal...Word has it there will be a line of boats waitin' for some of BBT's New & Improved Syndicate. eek!

t-Bag
    Just got word from Billy, He's under the boat & can't get to the computer. He wanted me to pass this along.
    He is flattered at your offering & realy wanted me to pass this along, & I quote "I dig leppard skin thongs"
    Peace out
    Morg.
    [ June 04, 2003, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

Sangster
    With PASTIES & Tattoo's......

Just took a break, you guy's are KILLIN me smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

Kindsvater Flat
    I talked to Tom and he will be there thursday and part of friday.

BigBoyToys
    [ June 05, 2003, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast