Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Billy B.

Kindsvater Flat
    Were you coming thursday or friday Greg?

Her454
    ACCEPTENCE:
    I agree, with all the smack talk of wackin the Northern boys down, not showin up would be a bad thing. Kinda sheds a bad light on the So. Cal. crew if he don't make it. Hey Doss!!!! are ya gonna make it???? Southern Boyz a No Show? eek!

T-Bag
    Her454:
    ACCEPTENCE:
    I agree, with all the smack talk of wackin the Northern boys down, not showin up would be a bad thing. Kinda sheds a bad light on the So. Cal. crew if he don't make it. Hey Doss!!!! are ya gonna make it???? Southern Boyz a No Show? eek! If they don't show I think it's cuz there SCARED of a spankin!!!!!!!!!!!

dossangers
    ACCEPTENCE:
    BILLY.B:
    Acceptance, what about DOSSANGERS?. He's been quite lately hasn't he!!!. He better be going or there going to hand him his lunch on these pages . Also Marty(CAL PERFORMANCE), give me a call or come by before we leave, need to know whats up. I agree, with all the smack talk of wackin the Northern boys down, not showin up would be a bad thing. He was at the river this last weekend. Kinda sheds a bad light on the So. Cal. crew if he don't make it. Hey Doss!!!! are ya gonna make it???? Its true im not going didnt know this other boat was going to show up so it changed everything so next year well both be there! T-BAG the only thing im scared of is RUNNING OUT OF BEER!!!

BILLY.B
    big Doug:
    I sound like I am on crack! I meant to say Billy B you need to talk to Brent G about his sanger. It looks the same as the day it left your shop. Doug, hows it going?. I hope you were the one that came into the shop that day, and my memory isn't failing me already. Last time I talked to ******** aka Brent eek! , he said it was still sitting were he unloaded it when he got it back to St Louis, he is a real piece of work, but also a great guy. I was trying to get him to bring it to Needles next year for the V-Drive bash, hopefully he will and he can show that baby off a little. Take care and tell him hello for me seeing as he's to cheap to call

BILLY.B
    T-Bag
    [/qb]If they don't show I think it's cuz there SCARED of a spankin!!!!!!!!!!! [/QB][/QUOTE]The only thing I'm scared of there T-Bag is you coming to the BB-QUE in that Thong your gonna be sporting. eek!

ACCEPTENCE
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Were you coming thursday or friday Greg? "KF" We should be pullin in on thursday around 11:30-12:30. Looking forward to hookin up and tippin a frosty one.

Kindsvater Flat
    ACCEPTENCE:
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Were you coming thursday or friday Greg? "KF" We should be pullin in on thursday around 11:30-12:30. Looking forward to hookin up and tippin a frosty one. I'm leaving friday am around 7:30-8. That should put us there around 9:30-10. Would be sooner but have to go drive thru McD's

big Doug
    Billy B
    Yeah that was me, we need to screw with Brent again. He still talks about it. I did get an update, his engine for it is at the builder but don't know anything beyond that. Let me know what I can do to fu@k with ********.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122