Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: If V-DRIVES RULES was still around...

dmontzsta
    I see you have had enough time left out of licking the k boat crew's balls - to spend some time with us peaseant's -- Ya know if if your ears where pinned to your head you'd look like a ...........=============) lol
    all your taste buds ***** ( yea its spelled right ) off Donald - the man jam is tastless - just like your wifes taste in husbands .... :crossx: hehehee
    Just cause you hang around guys, doesnt mean you have sex with them. You are so used to hanging around the house with women, that when you see a guy, you think they are there to have sex with.
    We all know how you got your name, cause you were "LUCKY" to survive after 460 had you alone in the bedroom that night.
    Thanks for letting me know how the "man jam" tastes, although I will never try it, I can now tell people what its like, based on your experience.
    How was Oprah today?

lucky
    Just cause you hang around guys, doesnt mean you have sex with them. You are so used to hanging around the house with women, that when you see a guy, you think they are there to have sex with.
    We all know you got your name, cause you were "LUCKY" to survive after 460 had you alone in the bedroom that night.
    Thanks for letting me know how the "man jam" tastes, although Ialways try it, I can now tell people what its like, based on my k boat experience.
    How was Oprah today?

460 shoots chocolate -- you should give it a whirl ---
    When you get done seenin what your mellon looks like with testical implants - come back on to benchracers and TRY to cap on KIMMY

Roland the Fisherman
    he would bitch slap all of you homo boaters the **** out of here! :yuk:
    Hell, he couldn't even handle Rex, and Rex is the bigest spel cheaking puss in here.

MAXIMUS
    [QUOTE=dmontzsta]They are easily fooled by my receeding hairline.
    Is that another name for the american X style hair doo??

MAXIMUS
    460 going to get drunk tonite..............[/QUOTE]
    Ahhh that sounds nice! Now for some friendly advice! Make sure american X isn't around or you may wake up sore in the morning... :notam:

dmontzsta
    460 shoots chocolate -- you should give it a whirl ---
    When you get done seenin what your mellon looks like with testical implants - come back on to benchracers and TRY to cap on KIMMY
    You seem to already know 460 INSIDE AND OUT!

I cant help it all Kimmy sees when he looks at a man is dick!

dmontzsta
    [QUOTE=dmontzsta]They are easily fooled by my receeding hairline.
    Is that another name for the american X style hair doo??
    lol Its called I am hiding my balding. Give me some of your hair, beast, and I will be doing all right!

MAXIMUS
    lol Its called I am hiding my balding. Give me some of your hair, beast, and I will be doing all right!
    Its called photo chopping! lol plus I do a little forward comb action & a light load cream holds it just right! Have a good weekend sicko's!

dmontzsta
    Its called photo chopping! lol plus I do a little forward comb action & a light load cream holds it just right! Have a good weekend sicko's!
    Sounds like some gay shit to me. You probably go to the salon too huh? what a
    FAG
    Have a good weekend buddy!

Kim Hanson
    he would bitch slap all of you homo boaters the **** out of here! :yuk:
    He couldn't even slap the last few drops off piss of his dick right, at least he knew about the shaking it rule .........( . )( . )....... :crossx:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast