Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: RonJane***Where Is Your Boat*****

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Since you ask us questions and expect answers. Here is a question....
    WHERE IS THE PICS OF YOUR BOAT
    To answer your last question, why would cp performance sell a race pump that caused bad performance???? A race prepped pump would be inspected several times before it was shipped......:idea:

rrrr
    Hey 396, go find the guy, whip the muthaf*ckin shit outta him, and then we can all forget about the entire bizness.

OKIE-JET
    I'd just as soon see his boat....jeez im a noob and not afraid to show my shit.

Jetaholic
    I've been showin' my shit...unfortunately I can't show a put together boat yet, but hopefully in the next month or two I'll have some pics of a badass boat!

NUTHIN
    I've been showin' my shit...unfortunately I can't show a put together boat yet, but hopefully in the next month or two I'll have some pics of a badass boat!im still trying to figure out who wrongjane -rondane -ronjane is waiting to see pics of this persons rig.. see what kind of hull, motor, and pump involved here. check out the installation etc

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey 396, go find the guy, whip the muthaf*ckin shit outta him, and then we can all forget about the entire bizness.
    That sounds like adamn good idea I like your style

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I feel ya bro. He wants to call everyone out but never wants to back his statements:idea:
    All that matters is if you own a boat. I dont think this assclown even owns a boat!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey Jetaholic.....
    where's that pic with the pain on the wall?????
    We need it in here!!!!
    Hd cant lock this thread

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    im still trying to figure out who wrongjane -rondane -ronjane is waiting to see pics of this persons rig.. see what kind of hull, motor, and pump involved here. check out the installation etc
    We all are!!!!!!

dragboat
    Come on now. Maybe he can't remember how to post the pictures. You all have seen rondanes boat out on the sandbar at one time or another. Go ahead, post up your pictures.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast