Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: RonJane***Where Is Your Boat*****

Kim Hanson
    Kim, I think he's Islamic. He comes out and throws a molitoff coctail, then runs and hides for a few days. Almost sounds like a blue-lipped indian.
    Habib the cable guy.
    Maybe, I think he is slightly retarded with an hint of mental, I have to step down to his level and thats a long ways down I'm screwed..........( . )( . )...........I will send him a focking ladder, Maybe be he can get in touch with us easier .........( . )( . ).............

NUTHIN
    Maybe, I think he is slightly retarded with an hint of mental, I have to step down to his level and thats a long ways down I'm screwed..........( . )( . )...........I will send him a focking ladder, Maybe be he can get in touch with us easier .........( . )( . )............. GOOD POINT!! send the ladder

SmokinLowriderSS
    when your bounty hunter buddy comes over...we'll call ya and i'll tell ya then. rondane
    Sure, sure, kinda like "I'll post up pix of my boat, my wife said it was OK."?????
    WHERE'S YOUR BOAT JANE????

NUTHIN
    They cant get enough of the rosy smell of my ass. That rattle can lou is pretty funny though i must admit. I lost my train of thought seeing that one. Making some pics of my boat as we speak. Wifey says its okay.:sleeping:
    rondane
    wifey said its cool man. post the BOTE
    wait-wait-wait (making) some picts of your boat? shouldnt it be (TAKING) some picts of your boat!! what the hell are you making:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
    GOOD POINT!! send the ladder
    I wonder where to send it, Majorly Screwed Up in Ohigh Ohhhhhh ........( . )( . ).............

NUTHIN
    I wonder where to send it, Majorly Screwed Up in Ohigh Ohhhhhh ........( . )( . ).............yup, thats the place but dont forget the zip.. 51505150-5150:messedup:
    its taking him a long time to MAKE pics of his boat. damn is he scetching it out of charcoal for us all

SmokinLowriderSS
    He discovered the snap-together boats don't float very good since the seams leak. He's had to take it back apart and glue it all now, and then found Elmer's School Glue disolves in water.
    Mom won't buy him the good glue 'cause she caught him snorting it.

Blown 472
    He discovered the snap-together boats don't float very good since the seams leak. He's had to take it back apart and glue it all now, and then found Elmer's School Glue disolves in water.
    Mom won't buy him the good glue 'cause she caught him snorting it.
    This coming from the desktop dyno god, ever built an engine??
    How many race cars have you built and tuned, you know picking up a wrench, looking at a plug, making a jet change?? have you done this or are you just some dipshit keyboard jockey??

NUTHIN
    This coming from the desktop dyno god, ever built an engine??
    How many race cars have you built and tuned, you know picking up a wrench, looking at a plug, making a jet change?? have you done this or are you just some dipshit keyboard jockey??
    ..HUH..WHOA:jawdrop: this engine building delio messes up our this here boat pic'n thread:messedup:

Blown 472
    Someone's grumpy? or just plain tired of shit?
    Both.