Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: RonJane***Where Is Your Boat*****

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    "Rondanes Boat"
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16883hydro.jpg
    Is thata you holic???? What happened to you.

Kim Hanson
    LMFAO. That may just be a weiner right there.
    I think the new Cantard will fit right in.
    Welcome New Login , you're not some cousin of Hooligan's are ya? :idea:
    Will you please quit calling us " Cantards " you UselessSomabiatch Arsehole :idea: ...............( . )( . )...........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Will you please quit calling us " Cantards " you UselessSomabiatch Arsehole :idea: ...............( . )( . )...........
    is that how ya really feel

What's with the raging erection for janey ?
    -beerjet-

Rondane
    What's with the raging erection for janey ?
    -beerjet-
    They cant get enough of the rosy smell of my ass. That rattle can lou is pretty funny though i must admit. I lost my train of thought seeing that one. Making some pics of my boat as we speak. Wifey says its okay.:sleeping:
    rondane

SmokinLowriderSS
    Now Kimmie, Don't hold back. Stop sugar-coating it and say how you REALLY feel. Keeping it all bottled up inside you without expressing it is just plain bad for ya. Not healthy at all. It leads to higher blood pressure, drinking, fits of despair, actin out, and hanging out with the fags in Bench Racers.
    Oh, wait a minuite, Fags in Bench Racers, different thread topic. Nevermind.

Rondane
    To answer your last question, why would cp performance sell a race pump that caused bad performance???? A race prepped pump would be inspected several times before it was shipped......:idea:
    this is great, you answer a question with a question.
    HERE"S A BETTER ****ING QUESTION ROCKETMAN! Why didnt someone tell him to call CP and ask them instead of selling stuff he didnt need? Kiwi got his pants pulled down and because his problem is fixed(right or wrong) he's happy about it? How absurd is that???? Being as knowledgable as you are, you wouldnt replace ANYTHING in that pump without at least seeing what going on, calling CP and trying to rectify the situation by fixing WHAT YOU ALREADY HAD right??? I could see it now "well 396, you need a new impeller,ring, loader,snoot, kitchen sink, etc, etc" to which you reply "well sure.....here's my credit card and thanks so much! You have NO IDEA how great you are for helping me out like this". If you agree there 396, i got some oceanfront property down the street from you house i just acquired i'd sell ya!
    You guys avoided those questions like the plague. Call it 'hitting the nail on the head" in my eyes. YOU know it as well as i.
    why is that so hard to answer?
    rondane

NUTHIN
    i saw you posted and thought ide see pics of your ride.....
    :jawdrop:

QuickJet
    i saw you posted and thought ide see pics of your ride.....
    :jawdrop:
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Seriously????

NUTHIN
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Seriously????
    figured with everyone pokin at the fella hed post up the pump, hull, and engine pics.... hell i post up pics of other peeps $hit and say its MINE, figured hed at least do that....

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast