Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: RonJane***Where Is Your Boat*****

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    They cant get enough of the rosy smell of my ass. That rattle can lou is pretty funny though i must admit. I lost my train of thought seeing that one. Making some pics of my boat as we speak. Wifey says its okay.:sleeping:
    rondane
    Glad to see that your laughing
    Ok atleast tell us what you have. Thats all we wanted to know. You come off stating that everyone knows it all. We just want to see what you have or done. Very simple.....
    Once again 396 is being NICE!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    this is great, you answer a question with a question.
    HERE"S A BETTER ****ING QUESTION ROCKETMAN! Why didnt someone tell him to call CP and ask them instead of selling stuff he didnt need? Kiwi got his pants pulled down and because his problem is fixed(right or wrong) he's happy about it? How absurd is that???? Being as knowledgable as you are, you wouldnt replace ANYTHING in that pump without at least seeing what going on, calling CP and trying to rectify the situation by fixing WHAT YOU ALREADY HAD right??? I could see it now "well 396, you need a new impeller,ring, loader,snoot, kitchen sink, etc, etc" to which you reply "well sure.....here's my credit card and thanks so much! You have NO IDEA how great you are for helping me out like this". If you agree there 396, i got some oceanfront property down the street from you house i just acquired i'd sell ya!
    You guys avoided those questions like the plague. Call it 'hitting the nail on the head" in my eyes. YOU know it as well as i.
    why is that so hard to answer? rondane
    How about you cut ALL the bullshit and answer questions one at a time like....
    etc????
    Then I will answer them for you!
    Until then, stay on track dammit! Where is the pics of your boat???? Do you atleast own
    _sPITTER

SmokinLowriderSS
    i saw you posted and thought ide see pics of your ride.....
    :jawdrop:
    There's what you get for thinking.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, Call it 'hitting the nail on the head" in my eyes.
    rondane
    You call it "hitting the nail", we call it "You don't have a clue, and our givadamn is broken".
    When you gonna open a jet pump shop Jane?
    Where can I get a DPS Ratchet for Lowrider Jane, I'm lookin' to buy, soon.
    WHERE'S YOUR BOAT JANE!?!?!!!!?!?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Until then, stay on track dammit! Where is the pics of your boat???? Do you at least own a _sPITTER
    Fixed your typo there 396, and as far as Jane owning a spitter, Are you asking about the boat he claims to have, or the wife he claims to have? :idea:

dmontzsta
    Has anyone seen this guys boat? Or am I missing the joke?

NUTHIN
    no really i havent :jawdrop: waiting tho.... you?

New Login
    Here it is, it was over in the Rainbow site, you know the one where the real gay folks hang out !
    "Rondanes Boat"
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16883hydro.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
    Here it is, it was over in the Rainbow site, you know the one where the real gay folks hang out !
    New Login, that is almost, ALMOST, as good as "rattle-can Lou" as hilarious pix go dude. Cracks me up, I love it.
    RainbowJane............ It has a certain, lilt, a certain flow, hell, it FITS!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yea, the ones who are too gay for Bench Racers (and that's REALLY gay).

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast