Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow in PHX, AZ area

TAF
    It snowed yestreday in Mesa / Gilbert, AZ . The Superstition Mtns. and those north and east of them are all covered in the white stuff. I have a 160 degree view of them from my house. Very nice wish I had a way to show every one.

lucky
    It snowed yestreday in Mesa / Gilbert, AZ . The Superstition Mtns. and those north and east of them are all covered in the white stuff. I have a 160 degree view of them from my house. Very nice wish I had a way to show every one.
    did your sister never show you how to "point and shoot " ps who do you work for again lmao -- Might want to try an instamatic - run down to wally world down the road , check out the hotties , Wait for your Disk , and down load some pics of dem hills ( not the wally world chicks - my stomach can't take it today )
    Hi ya Rob :jawdrop:

Mrs Luvnlife
    I bet it's beautiful! My parents called yesterday afternoon and said it was snowing in Cave Creek. It doesn't matter when we go there, shortly after we leave they always get snow (normally in Sedona though). I told my Dad to snap some pics.
    So, what's the problem? Don't tell me you don't have a camera :hammer2: . Technology's come a long way...ya know!!!

TAF
    I bet it's beautiful! My parents called yesterday afternoon and said it was snowing in Cave Creek. It doesn't matter when we go there, shortly after we leave they always get snow (normally in Sedona though). I told my Dad to snap some pics.
    So, what's the problem? Don't tell me you don't have a camera :hammer2: . Technology's come a long way...ya know!!!
    Yes, I just bought myself a new FUJI Film digitcamera that takes awesome pics but I'm not allowed to down load the software on my computer at work to send / post them. Don't have internet or cable at home. I'm rarely there.
    Maybe I'll take some and head to Walmart or Walgreen's to put them on disk?

TAF
    did your sister never show you how to "point and shoot " ps who do you work for again lmao -- Might want to try an instamatic - run down to wally world down the road , check out the hotties , Wait for your Disk , and down load some pics of dem hills ( not the wally world chicks - my stomach can't take it today )
    Hi ya Rob :jawdrop:
    That's my new store for checking out all the hotties that just moved here from Cali.

lucky
    That's my new store for checking out all the hotties that just moved here from Cali.
    we need to talk

photo chick
    we need to talk
    You guys need help......Walmart????????????????????????????????: confused:

TAF
    You guys need help......Walmart????????????????????????????????: confused:
    At least it's better than the cracker aisle at Fry's grocery store

Mrs Luvnlife
    Yes, I just bought myself a new FUJI Film digitcamera that takes awesome pics but I'm not allowed to down load the software on my computer at work to send / post them. Don't have internet or cable at home. I'm rarely there.
    Maybe I'll take some and head to Walmart or Walgreen's to put them on disk?
    Gotcha, don't go gettin in trouble at work now :jawdrop: . I was gonna put up a few my Dad sent me, but it's telling me to resize them and I just don't have that kinda time :hammer2: .

TAF
    Gotcha, don't go gettin in trouble at work now :jawdrop: . I was gonna put up a few my Dad sent me, but it's telling me to resize them and I just don't have that kinda time :hammer2: .
    All the snow on the nearby mountains melted by the time I got out to my truck to photograph them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast