Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idaho Lakeview Custom Home

tittyman
    New 5000 SF lakeview home..views of Hayden Lake (Coeur d'Alene, Idaho). Custom home backs up to National Forest. Four master bedrooms with private bath and showers. Fireplaces in kitchen, dining, living and one of the master bedrooms. Exclusive area of Lake Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Just completed with the best of everything, including hand carved entry door. All granite counter tops in kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. Granite fireplaces, massive 12 inch crown molding throughout the entire house, free standing curved staircase...$989,000...This would be a 2 million dollar home in Calif or AZ...Have additional photos I can email you...

TOBTEK
    BEAUTIFUL HOME! good luck with the sale.

CampbellCarl
    For 989k I would have thought that you would have put in running water......I don't want to have run down the hill to use the little blue room shown in the 'air' pix. lol!
    Carl
    Nice shack!

wedge44
    let's see the view of the lake from the entry way....989k ia a little too high especially for cour de lane

tittyman
    989.000 is not too expensive...I don't care where you live...custom home this size, that's around $200 a square foot! You do the math...especially with the location...most track homes are costing around $200 a square foot..come on people..show me some love....

Hardly Satisfied
    very nice home

tittyman
    Will consider a lease option to the right person.

Run_em_Hard
    I have been through that area a few times...beautiful. Put up some pics of the surroundings.

tittyman
    Working on getting additional photos of the lake and surrounding area...thanks

Captain Dan
    how big is the parcel?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast