Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got to love em.

Steve 1
    Bent we could have a fag professor of Middle East philosophy from Berkeley explain it to you and it would not stick.
    Somehow your drug abuse has affected the reasoning ability in your mush like mind!

Seadog
    What blown has posted is a variation on the Zionist plot that has been circulating for eons. It created the biggest blunder of Henry Ford's life, when he fell for the writings and tried to fight the 'plot'. The truth is there is not a plot, nor is there a plot involving the Masons or any other organization. There are no secret black UN helicopters and Lee Harvey Osward did not have help from the CIA, Mafia, or big business. Feeble minds cannot handle the chaos of life and so must invent evil plots to run the world.

Old Texan
    What blown has posted is a variation on the Zionist plot that has been circulating for eons. It created the biggest blunder of Henry Ford's life, when he fell for the writings and tried to fight the 'plot'. The truth is there is not a plot, nor is there a plot involving the Masons or any other organization. There are no secret black UN helicopters and Lee Harvey Osward did not have help from the CIA, Mafia, or big business. Feeble minds cannot handle the chaos of life and so must invent evil plots to run the world.
    I agree. Blown our forum enigma loves to absorb himself in the plots and secret society scenarios played out by far left "thinkers".
    I suspect sweat lodges and peyote have perhaps had some influence.
    I've had occasion to debate (more accurately listen to rants) with some "John Birchers" thru the years and have heard similar thoughts. Good people but with wild imaginations trying to justify reality.

Blown 472
    I agree. Blown our forum enigma loves to absorb himself in the plots and secret society scenarios played out by far left "thinkers".
    I suspect sweat lodges and peyote have perhaps had some influence.
    I've had occasion to debate (more accurately listen to rants) with some "John Birchers" thru the years and have heard similar thoughts. Good people but with wild imaginations trying to justify reality.
    Could you explain the israel supreme court building then?

Old Texan
    Could you explain the israel supreme court building then?
    I'll check that out right after I finish the DeVinci Code. Great piece of fiction that has stirred up a lot of shiat among the religious folks who have a bad habit of reading reality into fiction.
    I hated fraternities when I went to college. Don't care for social clubs. Organized religion worries me. The Koran and the Holy Bible too often justify the mutated thoughts of charismatic individuals. Get my point?

Blown 472
    I'll check that out right after I finish the DeVinci Code. Great piece of fiction that has stirred up a lot of shiat among the religious folks who have a bad habit of reading reality into fiction.
    I hated fraternities when I went to college. Don't care for social clubs. Organized religion worries me. The Koran and the Holy Bible too often justify the mutated thoughts of charismatic individuals. Get my point?
    Yup, I am reading that book right now, my foil hat keeps falling off the point of my head thou.
    Google the building and take a peak at what is on the roof.

Old Texan
    Yup, I am reading that book right now, my foil hat keeps falling off the point of my head thou.
    Google the building and take a peak at what is on the roof.
    I've seen the articles. The Rothchilds and New World order stuff has been a staple of John Birchers for years. An old dear friend, retired military and deceased now, gave me a book with an in depth look at this "theory".
    Free Masons have a stifling effect on many folks. Something there? I wonder.
    Robert Ludlum has used the premise in several novels. Good reads.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yup, should they be allowed to steal anymore land, no.
    Yes they should survive eh blown? Makes you a Zionist. Quote:
    Zionism is a political movement and an ideology that supports a Jewish homeland in the Land of Israel
    Now, since you just supported the survival of the nation of Israel, in location, and it IS a "nation of jews" (forget the arabs that live there), makes you a ZIONIST blown. Gotta start hating yourserlf in the mirror now. Damn, see what happens when you actually ANSWER a question? I'll finally give ya 1 credit for a direct answer (yup = "yes"= close enough).
    Now, care to 'splain to a poor kick in the midwest how they STOLE GAZA AND THE WEST BANK???
    The arabs lost it combat blown, LOST IT! For a couple of MILLENIA blown, the spoils of war (means the good stuff conqured/captured and WON) GO TO THE VICTORS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12