Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flash, Raiders make a bold move!!!

Not So Fast
    Just read on the sports ticker that the Raiders are binging in Dennis Green for interviews. You fans have to be sick to your stomach with this organization. He couldnt win in Arizona or with the Vikings but he will turn your program around, yeah right!! I feel for you. NSF

dmontzsta
    Any other suggestions? Maybe he can win more than 3 games.

syke-o

Not So Fast
    Hows 4 wins, thats his Cardinals best NSF

SHOTKALLIN
    Rob Ryan, Is my only hope. He does something right to get that defense to play hard. I say let him run the team. He has enough sense to find a qualified offensive quardinator. Not like this will happen with Al Davis' ego. He would never give up that much control.
    When will Al Davis die? Is there a snowball's chance in hell that it will be soon?:devil:
    frustrated fan:devil:

NoCal NoBoat
    Local news (KNTV-11, maybe?) reported last night that James Lofton interviewed, and was the leader in the clubhouse as of last night.
    Big promotion, from receivers coach to a head coaching position - theory is they're looking for someone who can "relate" to Moss and Porter...

rivercrazy
    The Raiders will continue to suck as long as Al Davis is involved. That's the bottom line

Hustler
    The Raiders will continue to suck as long as Al Davis is involved. That's the bottom line
    Hater

707dog
    Rob Ryan, Is my only hope. He does something right to get that defense to play hard. I say let him run the team. He has enough sense to find a qualified offensive quardinator. Not like this will happen with Al Davis' ego. He would never give up that much control.
    When will Al Davis die? Is there a snowball's chance in hell that it will be soon?:devil:
    frustrated fan:devil:
    i couldnt have typed it better im pullin for rob ryan also...no greene please need alittle more back bone and win streak would be nice also..we got enough lame azz'z....

Hardly Satisfied
    Just read on the sports ticker that the Raiders are binging in Dennis Green for interviews. You fans have to be sick to your stomach with this organization. He couldnt win in Arizona or with the Vikings but he will turn your program around, yeah right!! I feel for you. NSF
    What do you mean, this is a awesome move by Al davis. Hope the Raiders go 0-16 next season

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast