Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats the point of signing up for a forum only to say negative things?

beaverretriever
    I have seen this person post a few times and every time they posted it is was something negative. (Lot Lizard). After almost a yr on here I have never felt the need to post something like this. I just happened to notice this persons cynicism towards other members of this board.
    Well, I thought maybe just the couple post I saw were negative but I looked up a few more of this persons 17 post and every single one contained animosity. This person is always saying something bad about another user.
    Why would someone waste their time even signing up to just put other people down? Are some peoples lives so shitty that the only joy they get is trying to rip other people apart? I'm sure this isn't the only user on this board that is this way, this on just caught my attention.
    For the most part, I like almost everyone on here. Everybody has their own personality. There will always be some hostility on here; and that is human nature.
    Just wondering what some of you think.
    LOL, btw my last thread I started was negative about Dr Rey... damn I'm hypocritical...LOL

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Just like an assclown named "Rondane" in just jets. He does the same thing except he slanders a well known shop I cant stand peeps like that:yuk:

Kilrtoy
    I'll be a little more postive if , YOU POST SOME MORE PICS OF YOUR WIFE

Devil's Advocate
    I have seen this person post a few times and every time they posted it is was something negative. (Lot Lizard). After almost a yr on here I have never felt the need to post something like this. I just happened to notice this persons cynicism towards other members of this board.
    Well, I thought maybe just the couple post I saw were negative but I looked up a few more of this persons 17 post and every single one contained animosity. This person is always saying something bad about another user.
    Why would someone waste their time even signing up to just put other people down? Are some peoples lives so shitty that the only joy they get is trying to rip other people apart? I'm sure this isn't the only user on this board that is this way, this on just caught my attention.
    For the most part, I like almost everyone on here. Everybody has their own personality. There will always be some hostility on here; and that is human nature.
    Good cover story for your shit talker alias..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Then again, maybe they need some attention cuz the wife aint doing it at home

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    NICE Fabulous idea Kilr

beaverretriever
    You know its funny you mention that. My wife never got any bad comments, but a few people on here think that its degrading and that if a gal lets her husband or boyfriend post pix they have no self respect or dignity.
    Ah, who give a shit what people think? I like posting pix of my wife. She is proud of her body, and Im proud to have her as my wife. As she always says, if Im going to look at chicks in tiny bikinis, it might as well be her.

beaverretriever
    Good cover story for your shit talker alias..
    LOL. If Im going to tell somebody off I will do it straight to their face. As many people saw me blow up at Jrocket. BTW, that was the first time I have ever gone off on anyone on a forum. That is just not me. I like to get along with everyone.
    Most of my post are just stupid videos, jokes and some boat talk. Oh, and Im always checking out the hot chick threads...

Devil's Advocate
    LOL. If Im going to tell somebody off I will do it straight to their face. As many people saw me blow up at Jrocket. BTW, that was the first time I have ever gone off on anyone on a forum. That is just not me. I like to get along with everyone.
    Most of my post are just stupid videos, jokes and some boat talk. Oh, and Im always checking out the hot chick threads...
    Well you sound like a normal ***boater then. I've yet to really go off...wait, maybe I've done that already. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif. Nah...I think I'm just saving it up.

EAZYKILLER2006
    LOL, btw my last thread I started was negative about Dr Rey... damn I'm hypocritical...LOL
    yepper i hear ya...couldnt figure "that part out either" i just roll with it ..and "keep in mind one thing"...
    "no one can ever make someone feel, anyway that do not allow themselves, to feel"...if that makes any sense...
    not that i am sticking up for any of the shait talkers on here...but, i do think they are just trying to be funny...and i have been pm'd a few times...(well twice) cus i said something uncalled for...wow ~i thought i was being funny...on both accounts i sent an apology...i really am not a hater...i just try to be funny...but i have a WACK sense of humor...i think thats all that is about .....just my opinion...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast