Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Train Horns - what and where to buy??

BigDoug
    I just watched all the videos..........................funny stuff !!

boatsnblondes
    Fockin loser foamers..get a life.....I HATE train horns.....like I said before, honk that thing at me, I'll take a baseball bat to your head....

Hermosa
    I just bought one from Hornblasters.com. I love their videos, I was cracking up "Jesus wants to save you from the titty bar sitiation".
    The reason I bought from hornblasters is because I just found out today that one of my tech guys on the floor has one, and he showed me his. Seems to be good quality, all metal and he has a lot of blasts on his with no issues.
    Thanks for the help here!!!
    Hermosa.

Hermosa
    Fockin loser foamers..get a life.....I HATE train horns.....like I said before, honk that thing at me, I'll take a baseball bat to your head....
    Lighten up there Francis, nobody here is out to blast you with their train horn.

Trailer Park Casanova
    I just bought one from Hornblasters.com. I love their videos, I was cracking up "Jesus wants to save you from the titty bar sitiation".
    The reason I bought from hornblasters is because I just found out today that one of my tech guys on the floor has one, and he showed me his. Seems to be good quality, all metal and he has a lot of blasts on his with no issues.
    Thanks for the help here!!!
    Hermosa.
    I hope to tell ya, they are great on Mojave when the PWC's cut you off.
    They crap their suits.

riverbound
    Well then dont cut me off when Im towing my boat and have to slam on my brakes. or dont try and pass me on the right when I am also towing my boat to get that one spo further ahead while merging. Dont drive 55mph in the fast lane or carpool lane.
    Dont drive like a jackass and you wont have to worry about it.

STV_Keith
    Hornblasters has some nice stuff. I bought my tank from them. Their website shows $115, but when I called to order, the guy told me the price was really $85.
    The real deal horns are very expensive. I personally like the sound of the Nathan Airchime P3 horns. A buddy here in town bought a set of horns off E-bay for like $75 that sound so close to the P3's that I've decided to get them too. They are called the Hammer 3 set from these guys: http://stores.ebay.com/Siege-Engineering-Equipment

boatsnblondes
    Well then dont cut me off when Im towing my boat and have to slam on my brakes. or dont try and pass me on the right when I am also towing my boat to get that one spo further ahead while merging. Dont drive 55mph in the fast lane or carpool lane.
    Dont drive like a jackass and you wont have to worry about it.
    Who said anything about that?? I'm a railroad engineer........those things are too loud for the streets, and you boners wanna put them in your trucks?? Stupid, just stupid....
    Oh, and fock you and your boat....

Baja Big Dog
    Who said anything about that?? I'm a railroad engineer........those things are too loud for the streets, and you boners wanna put them in your trucks?? Stupid, just stupid....
    Oh, and fock you and your boat....
    Somebody needs a hug!!

Baja Big Dog
    Ive had a set of the Siege type triples for a few years, (before all the squirrels in the trees had them), they have lasted very well, pointed them backwards to keep shit out of them, run them ar 100 PSI and they will turn an asian's eys round! (drive though Garden Grove, thats why I bought them).
    Some of my guys run them at 180PSI on their service tucks, and they will make your ears BLEED!!!
    Real crowd pleasers!:jawdrop:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast