Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Train Horns - what and where to buy??

Eliminator 4 Life
    27000. (a) A motor vehicle, when operated upon a highway, shall be equipped with a horn in good working order and capable of emitting sound audible under normal conditions from a distance of not less than 200 feet, but no horn shall emit an unreasonably loud or harsh sound. An authorized emergency vehicle may be equipped with, and use in conjunction with the siren on that vehicle, an air horn that emits sounds that do not comply with the requirements of this section.
    27001. (a) The driver of a motor vehicle when reasonably necessary to insure safe operation shall give audible warning with his horn.
    (b) The horn shall not otherwise be used, except as a theft alarm system which operates as specified in Article 13 (commencing with Section 28085) of this chapter.
    You could have just said NO haha. I got mine on Ebay

Eliminator 4 Life
    They are illegal as all hell....add to the fact that they scare the living SHIT out of people who are not expecting them, and you also are libel for the results. Yes, you can and SHOULD be sued for whatever happens. I can just imagine one of you losers running out to the river, you come up on a car doing 55-, maybe 60, and you lay into that thing....turns out its grandma and grandpa heading out to visit the grandkids for the weekend..but you can't tell the difff.....so you light them up with your horn...you startle the old man so bad he loses control of the car, rolles it a few times, kills them both. Good for you , dipshit. this whole thing of putting them on cars and trucks has GOT to be cracked down on, you LE guys listening?? Train horns are not toys, but using them for your fun is just as dumb as it gets.....
    I have one and I use it for truck drivers that cant stay in there fawkin lane.. Ill be damn if Im gonna have them hit me or my boat....

Baja Big Dog
    They are illegal as all hell....add to the fact that they scare the living SHIT out of people who are not expecting them, and you also are libel for the results. Yes, you can and SHOULD be sued for whatever happens. I can just imagine one of you losers running out to the river, you come up on a car doing 55-, maybe 60, and you lay into that thing....turns out its grandma and grandpa heading out to visit the grandkids for the weekend..but you can't tell the difff.....so you light them up with your horn...you startle the old man so bad he loses control of the car, rolles it a few times, kills them both. Good for you , dipshit. this whole thing of putting them on cars and trucks has GOT to be cracked down on, you LE guys listening?? Train horns are not toys, but using them for your fun is just as dumb as it gets.....
    Wow, sounds like someone else needs a hug!!!:jawdrop:

mobldj
    i like it when a train is going down the tracks and i hit my train horns,they dont know if they should shit or jump off.and i worked on railroad cars for 20 years,not just sit in them and go forward and backwards all day long...bfd

riverbound
    I have one and I use it for truck drivers that cant stay in there fawkin lane.. Ill be damn if Im gonna have them hit me or my boat....
    Fock you and your boat....you loser

riverbound
    Wow, sounds like someone else needs a hug!!!:jawdrop:
    Sounds like he needs more than a hug....looks like he hasnt seen a boat or a blonde in a while.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Fock you and your boat....you loser
    fawk my boat huh why dont u come and try to fawk my boat and we will seee what happens Ill rip this 3 horn nathan off my frame of my truck and shove it up your a$$ and let it air out:devil:

riverbound
    fawk my boat huh why dont u come and try to fawk my boat and we will seee what happens Ill rip this 3 horn nathan off my frame of my truck and shove it up your a$$ and let it air out:devil:
    LOL....you dont want none of this. think back to who yo daddy is (Think Naci bash #1 )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234