Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Flatbottom-friendly in western MA.?

DaveA
    T.J.,
    how is your project coming along? This thread may have more of a direct impact on me now, if things go well I should have a rocketship out here in the near future..
    Well, congrats on the move. The vintage racing/restoration intrigues me always. Here's to a successful career!
    DaveA

burbanite
    Well, congrats on the move. The vintage racing/restoration intrigues me always. Here's to a successful career!
    DaveA
    Thanks,
    our owner does the vintage thing as a hobby and has a great collection of machinery that he drives on a regular basis. My focus is on the car we run in the ALMS. It is an LMP2 class car, so far we have done reasonably well for a new team.
    http://www.americanlemans.com/home/ALMSHome.aspx .
    http://www.highcroftracing.com/index.html
    The down side of moving further East is that it is harder to move a boat from California to home than it used to be. I have one waiting in the wings and am trying to get it out soon.
    T.J., things look like they are progressing, hope we can get together soon.

EXTREMEBOATS
    :idea: Whats goin on good up north??? We havent been on much, other than gettin our ass kicked by a "Wanna Be". Getting ready for St. Louis next week end. Wheres the chit on your trailers? Im starting on one Monday, so give me a call... Got that flat wet yet??? OH yea you need a trailer???? Just rubbin it in... Im dry docked myself, to many other fires to put out. Give me a call and lets get things rollin.
    Mike

burbanite
    The down side of moving further East is that it is harder to move a boat from California to home than it used to be. I have one waiting in the wings and am trying to get it out soon.
    It is on it's way....may be here Sat night or Sunday morning....
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...leaving010.jpg

Tyler&Emily
    Has anyone ever saw any jets or v-drives there, my father lives close and thinking about shipping one of my jets to his house, so I have something to play with there, what are your thoughts, I remeber fishing there when I was about 7, so its been a long time ago

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456