Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Flatbottom-friendly in western MA.?

blown428fe
    You should come over and see. I have a big problem over here, the born on dates on my beer cans are in question.
    Yes, that could be a major problem. I will be over this week to help with the beer cans.

TJS
    Just when does everyone plan to meet up. My goal is to get wet by the end of May 07. I got the Brodix BB-2's on and now waiting for the smith bros push rods to come in. Once done with the motor then comes rigging and fuel tanks.
    T.J.
    www.tjsperformance.com

snake321
    what town are you in?

TJS
    Fairfield,CT. I will go to Lake Zoar if I get this thing done.
    T.J.

snake321
    isn't Candlewood out that way?

TJS
    isn't Candlewood out that way?
    No you are thinking of New Fairfield (that is in candlewood area).
    Fairfield is right on Long Island sound about 50 miles from NYC by car.
    Zoar is in Newtown-Monroe area.
    Candlewood sucks, way too rough.
    T.J.
    www.tjsperformance.com

nyjetboat
    i run on saratoga lake ny , speed limit 45 {after a bad v-drive crash} but as long as you don't act like a idiot they leave me alone .i run bassetts with hp mufflers in a jet. spiers falls northern on the hudson is a great place to run its up near corinth ny 45 min north of albany. nyjetboat@yahoo.com

skipr
    Hopefully we can get a group together. I've herd there is a place somewhere around the oxbow in North Hampton called the shallows where people get together quite often in the summer. My buddy with the v-drive just picked up a jet with a small block chevy in it that we are trying to put together, as well as putting side tanks in mine before is time to get wet this year. Looks like it will be a bit longer as we just got 3 inches of fresh snow last night.

burbanite
    First boat was out on Candlewood yesterday...I was putting up new planters on the deck and freezing my nuts off when out of the blue came a couple of hardy souls, they ran about a mile, turned around and went back.
    I have done the mid winter ski thing in my younger day but not any more, the ice has hardly melted out there.
    Candlewood sucks, way too rough.
    T.J.
    www.tjsperformance.com

pocketchange 22
    BWB I know a person who got his pe pe slapped for loud exhaust on Onota lake. Pontoosuc is just as bad. I live on Richmond Pond, my neighbors just luuvve me. Luckily the ramp isn't very user friendly, tough to get out, not big at all. It's neat to hear exhust echo off the tree lines
    not sure about point, just my .02 recently installed stock mufflers back on boat, along with new mill from Zancanato Engines off Fenn St. Hoprfully cans will hold up.:devil:
    Maybe I'll see ya around, love the old wooden boats w/ huge motors.
    A great place to go is COGAMOND LAKES in Southwick Ma

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast