Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 Ultra Shadow Cat for Sale - Immaculate AND truly Turnkey!

diggler
    Thank DCBob!

diggler
    Here's some more video. I gotta laugh when I hear DeltaRat's response at the end.
    http://media.putfile.com/Rooster-24
    And one more for now....
    http://media.putfile.com/Pulling-Away-84
    I love watching the video of this beast.

Here's some more video. I gotta laugh when I hear DeltaRat's response at the end.
    http://media.putfile.com/Rooster-24
    And one more for now....
    http://media.putfile.com/Pulling-Away-84
    I love watching the video of this beast.
    looks good Dirk

serviiice
    Nice pics guys. I hope to make it to the next Delta lunch run.

dumbandyoung
    bum.............................................p

dumbandyoung
    D&Y Digglers boat is the bomb. We've seen it on a lot of our Delta Runs and at Shasta Cat Attack. It's reliable, fast and he goes everywhere we go even in the bigger boats. Its perfect for a younger person (digglers getting up there ya know) who wants to rip it up and look cool doing it. Take a look at it you won't be dissapointed
    Good Luck Dirk
    This boat is sick..I just gizzed myself watchin the videos..lol. I just want the bigger boat so I can fit more firends ...i preferably girls in it. LOL
    I just came out of a small jet and I loved it. The only problem I had was I to stay near home I couldn't take it to Mohave because I didn't have room for all the stuff to set up beach for a day..and I just wanted the room so I can bring a few more friends, my dog and have room for a few more beers. If I have a change of heart Ill check this out. I looking for a 25-28cat with a closed bow.. Ive even considered a Conquest Deck but..???

acatitude
    This boat is sick..I just gizzed myself watchin the videos..lol. I just want the bigger boat so I can fit more firends ...i preferably girls in it. LOL
    I just came out of a small jet and I loved it. The only problem I had was I to stay near home I couldn't take it to Mohave because I didn't have room for all the stuff to set up beach for a day..and I just wanted the room so I can bring a few more friends, my dog and have room for a few more beers. If I have a change of heart Ill check this out. I looking for a 25-28cat with a closed bow.. Ive even considered a Conquest Deck but..???
    dumb and youmg you are so full of shiat, in the other thread you say you want a jet one more year, now you look at the best jet boat around here and you want a 26-28 ft closed deck cat??????? so buy diggs or my howard you fockin world class exhaust sniffer

diggler
    You can fit an amazing amount of stuff under the bow, under the seats, and in the sponsons. I've put the coolers in the sponsons many times (of course not one of those 30 gallon monsters). It's all about unloading it once you get to where you're going, and then go rip it up for the day. I even have the box anchor and sand wedge that comes with the boat so you can tie it offshore.
    The one thing about this boat being so unique is that you end up having everyone that wants a ride (which is not a bad thing). It drives my wife nuts that I am constantly approached by women wanting to go for a spin. Just think, 0-60mph in a little under four seconds with some gal's top flying off. Not a bad thing at all.

dumbandyoung
    Im not full of crap..lol, i just started think about other ideas..I just cant make up my mind. I look into things too deeply. I need to do something asap. before Blowncarrera kicks my ass for being a tire kicker . haha I been on and off the phones today with different banks trying one more time to see if I can get a big loan for a big boat with out a co-signer. I have a co-sign(grandma)...but she wont do anything for at least a month...(complicated). I thought about a partner(friend)..but i hate sharing stuff so thats now out of the question. Sucks being young with little credit history...but i wont be dumb and pass up a sick boat if i can get it. We'll see what develops real soon. Summer is just around the corner and I dont have a boat in my driveway yet and im paranoid that all the sick stuff will be gone by May.. I should have things figured out soon. whether im gonna buy now on my own.. wait a month for my cosign or rape my savings account to buy a smaller boat for cash.
    Oh....
    Diggler, titts flying all over the place at 80mph sounds great.

abraman1326
    I can tell you this thing is amazing to ride in. I've been one (not 1 of the lady's) to beg for a ride, and it was not disappointing. Acceleration was a kick in the ass, and it has such a smooth ride. No one will be sorry buying this one. If I was in the position I want to be in, I'd buy this for guys days, and something bigger for family days. There will be no disappointments from who ever is luck enough to pick this up.
    TTT
    BRA

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast