Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Bling Bling come out of the closet finally?

dicudmore
    :idea: when I saw Bling Bling arrive he was looking at the F-29 walk through...
    crawling all over the 32 must have been after we moved on

andy01
    I was amazed at how many people came by with there jaws dropped that I was even sitting in the F32. Yes It was a very nice ride. Little to busy and Bling out for me, but nice.
    I to thought it was a little over done for my taste. Not that it wasn't nice just I am a simpler person. I like the boat a lot (went back three times, and sat in it twice) I am thnking that might be a nice ride with 650-700's and arnesons. I love the layout of the deck and interior, very very nice boat. I would like to do a stripped down poker run, five seats no under deck 32 with a real basic gel. If it can run the ocean and Havasu well. It might be a nice 125 mph runner.........
    Congrats on coming out of the closest by the way........... I think people like you are finding more and more that you to have rights.
    HH I left you a voice mail but I think you guys may have already left the show, Carlos said something about you guys heading to a "gay bar" what ever that meant....
    Andy

phebus
    The interior on the 32 looked like it was made for Donald Trump. :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
    HH I left you a voice mail but I think you guys may have already left the show...
    My phone died, and a new one won't be here until tomorrow.
    We were probably downstairs hanging out with "Team Eliminator". Here's my impression of those guys:
    Tony- A good guy...no matter what Havasu Cig says about him.
    Brandi- Has a good sense of humor (she probably has to since she works for Eliminator ) and can drink with the boys.
    Kobe- A very cool guy who does not play for the Lakers (which didn't stop INSman from making a joke about it every few minutes), and knows his way around an upside down race boat.
    Since Carlos knows where all the gay bars are, he was probably hoping we would join him later.

Charley
    Little to busy and Blinged out for me
    Classic

Bling Bling
    :idea: when I saw Bling Bling arrive he was looking at the F-29 walk through...
    crawling all over the 32 must have been after we moved on
    Next time say hi, I'd like to talk about your avatar.

CornWater
    Jesus H..... I leave for a few days, and now it's Cat & Tunnels, Rhinos, and how to come out of the closet... :cry:

OutCole'd
    Bling, get rid of that pic. It's disturbing.

mbrown2
    Broke Back Bling Bling

phebus
    LMAO, dinner almost just came up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast