Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hey Rattle Can Lou

GofastRacer
    Damn!
    I'm relieved, I thought we were all gonna die when ART found this.
    I would keep the info in mind though!..

Moneypitt
    RCL taught Art everything he knows when it comes to being the ruthless killer he is, but when it came to putting a FORKLIFT BATTERY in a boat, Art said no, I don't think so.......MP
    PS: Art's v drives are gearless, he just commands the power to transfer in the opposite direction........

Tahiti350
    Wow, Art's the Sh1t. I'm just glad I have a prop in the water.....
    I've heard that the earth doesn't revolve around the sun, the sun revolves around Art.... any truth?
    RCL,
    I'll steal the pic's you posted, and whenever you have a chance (once the boat wakes up this spring) and can get more pic's I'd much appriciate it. Thanks for helping a low-bucker out...

Rattle Can Lou
    Hey Art and Mrs. Art, I gotta tell ya, It's your turn in the sun....I have read your posts for three years now on Don's board and this one...you are d man. Your responses are classic, and to the point. I have created a lot of undo excitement on these boards but I gotta tell ya that your knowledge has helped a lot of Morons keep from killing themselves. So as I hoist my tenth Vodka and Orange for the night I say to you and the Mrs......Thanks for the enthusiasm for this sport.
    Art Anderson's sperm is so badass, he had sex with Nicole Kidman, and 7 months later she prematurely gave birth to a Ford Excursion.

Sangerboy
    I heard that Art gives the dentist his anesthesia when he undergoes a root canal.

Blown to the Bone

Moneypitt
    THIS MUST BE ART...?
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../RAIDERFAN.jpg
    Nah, Art is much younger than that..............And he has hair!!!
    PS: I heard that Art is buying RCL's place up in Idaho! (a few kodak moments post #2077, about page 84)

vdriver4ever
    That aint Art... Art is much bigger and tougher then that guy...
    Art is so tough that he once said he could drink a keg of beer every time Tony brought a boat back full of water.

dmontzsta
    How many Art Andersons does it take to change a light bulb? None. Art Anderson is not afraid of the dark.
    Art Anderson sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
    There are no such thing as lesbians, just women who have not met Art Anderson.
    In high school Art Anderson was voted "Most Likely to Kill"... and "Best Eyes."
    Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Art Anderson laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

Rattle Can Lou
    RCL,
    I'll steal the pic's you posted, and whenever you have a chance (once the boat wakes up this spring) and can get more pic's I'd much appriciate it. Thanks for helping a low-bucker out...
    "Help a low bucker out"....Now that right there is some funny shit. Hey, I gotta go, there backin up here with my truck full o' money...."Over here, put it right there".

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast