Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hey Rattle Can Lou

Tahiti350
    RCL,
    trying to do much of anything on a 1 paycheck Military budget, wife kids, child support, dog, and a seattle area house payment. There's months I'm lucky to put fuel in the sled, much less buy parts...
    Someday i'll have more than a 20 x24 garage to store adn work in

Rattle Can Lou
    I was just givin ya a hard time...My kids are gone and the child support is over....

Tahiti350
    I know you were yanking my chain... the "money truck" gave that away... Child support ends in Jan 2010, so still have a little while on that. , but I love my kids so it's not a big deal. Besides, there are 2 paycheck coming in, one from the military, and the other from the security company I work for..
    thanks again for the pic's, and I'll be watching for more down the road.

GofastRacer
    Hey Art and Mrs. Art, I gotta tell ya, It's your turn in the sun....I have read your posts for three years now on Don's board and this one...you are d man. Your responses are classic, and to the point. I have created a lot of undo excitement on these boards but I gotta tell ya that your knowledge has helped a lot of Morons keep from killing themselves. So as I hoist my tenth Vodka and Orange for the night I say to you and the Mrs......Thanks for the enthusiasm for this sport.
    Art Anderson's sperm is so badass, he had sex with Nicole Kidman, and 7 months later she prematurely gave birth to a Ford Excursion.
    No THANK YOU and the rest of you guys, it really made my day believe me!.. Shit I'm speachless, Lou have another Vodka and Orange on me!.. Thanks guys!...

dmontzsta
    Hey Art, we are just happy to be in the presence of such greatness. You truely are a modern day jesus, you dont need a boat...you can walk on water my friend...
    I heard Art Anderson doesn't consider it sex if the woman survives. Is this true?
    Well, back to my bottle of coco rum, I hope Art Anderson spares my life and I wake up in the morning.

That aint Art... Art is much bigger and tougher then that guy...
    And much better looking, a real "DeCaprio"
    If DaVinci was alive today, he would paint a portrait of Art!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456