Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunch

Ivan Dan
    I have cut way back on food/soda and the scale is already treating me pretty good. If I could drop 10 pounds and put on some muscle I would be stoked.
    I am pretty sore today but I ran hard last night.
    I think Jen is heading to your house to do some pilates with Andrea. If Pilates secretly means naked girls good time hour take some pictures and set up the video:devil:
    :idea: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore now would it????:devil:

BOBALOO
    I had a DELICIOUS lunch about 11:30 today. The fish tacos from Gerlachs liquor store in Pasadena are AWESOME!
    Roast has been going in the crock pot all day and the aroma in my house is killin me. Dinner, usually around 6:30.
    I'm starving!

HatenWinter
    I usually skip breakfast all together (except coffee) then I wait to eat lunch until my blood sugar drops to the point that I start talking funny and my wife tells me I need to eat because I'm acting like a prick:devil: . Dinner is at the normal time though!

dumbandyoung
    I usually skip breakfast all together (except coffee) then I wait to eat lunch until my blood sugar drops to the point that I start talking funny and my wife tells me I need to eat because I'm acting like a prick:devil: . Dinner is at the normal time though!
    yah I turn into a Dick when I'm hungry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12