Thread: dove springs/pres. weekend anyone

IT'SONLYMONEY
    we are off thurs night and coming home monday any one going that way? or maybe jawbone canyon?
    chuck

Hustler
    I think we are going to head up there for a day trip that weekend but haven't decided yet. Where abouts are you going to camp? I have some freinds camping there that week end and they should be on the left just before the hills

IT'SONLYMONEY
    I think we are going to head up there for a day trip that weekend but haven't decided yet. Where abouts are you going to camp? I have some freinds camping there that week end and they should be on the left just before the hills
    we go all the way in to the two big hills. we usually camp at the second hill on the right hand side. it allows for perfect viewing of the hill and all its action. so past the first hill that has the road going up the side of it to the next hill and we are to the right directly in front of the hill. i would say exchange numbers but the phones don't work down there. if you go i can send you pict of the rig and the rhino to help. would love to meet some new peeps into the whole boat and sand thing