Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parking help downtown LA

Eliminator 4 Life
    I need some help on where to park my truck. The parking garage will not clear the roof does anyone have any options on some secure parking thanks.

Miss Jackie
    I need some help on where to park my truck. The parking garage will not clear the roof does anyone have any options on some secure parking thanks.
    Off of Flower & Figueroa...I believe that is the cross street...there is a parking lot across from the Pantry...I always park there and use to work for a company there in one of the buildings.

riverbound
    Let me know what you find out.....looks like I will run into the saem problem.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Well u can vallet at the show and it will fit . If your staying the night here might be a different story.

riverbound
    Well u can vallet at the show and it will fit . If your staying the night here might be a different story.
    Valet for me then

voodoomedman
    I already told you where you can park if it will fit.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I already told you where you can park if it will fit.
    I didnt know how to get ahold of you can you pm me your cell thanks. Rob

Havasu1986
    Look out the window over by the 110 freeway..See the UPS building. Thats what company Voodoo works for.

voodoomedman
    I didnt know how to get ahold of you can you pm me your cell thanks. Rob
    done

Eliminator 4 Life
    Look out the window over by the 110 freeway..See the UPS building. Thats what company Voodoo works for.
    I work for the same company. I got a corner window one side looks out to some huge red building looks like apartments with tons of plants on the balcony. I cant tell what the other window faces some more apartments and offices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast