Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Were there any Force Boats at the Show??

Sandbar Mike
    Not going to be able to make it this year, Just wonder if Force did better than last year?

Mattman
    I don't know if they did better but they were there. They had some good looking stuff. What's up with the company?? New owners??

ChumpChange
    Quite a few, probably six or so. They were all FILTHY too. Didn't want to get too close to them on Saturday or your clothes would be dirty.
    What's up with the new V hull? It's basically a two seater as there is absolutely no leg room for the back bench.

Havasu1986
    They were still bringing in boats at 10:30 and they were still dirty.

Biglue
    Quite a few, probably six or so. They were all FILTHY too. Didn't want to get too close to them on Saturday or your clothes would be dirty.
    What's up with the new V hull? It's basically a two seater as there is absolutely no leg room for the back bench.
    I was kind of impressed by the big Vee in their booth. I didnt climb up into it though. I did notice that it may have been dropped though. There were some scratches and knicks on the bottom at the transom. Pretty sure it was that boat. Their graphics have been improving as well.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I was kind of impressed by the big Vee in their booth. I didnt climb up into it though. I did notice that it may have been dropped though. There were some scratches and knicks on the bottom at the transom. Pretty sure it was that boat. Their graphics have been improving as well.
    biglue are u kidding u wouldnt be able to sit your kids in the back seat:idea:

Kilrtoy
    That V was worthless, the back seat was not even big enough for a small adult. It was straight up and down. It amazes me how manufactures bring crap to a show and expect to stay in business

Eliminator 4 Life
    That V was worthless, the back seat was not even big enough for a small adult. It was straight up and down. It amazes me how manufactures bring crap to a show and expect to stay in business
    I said it first..........

ChumpChange
    I said it first..........
    Want a cookie?

Eliminator 4 Life
    Want a cookie?
    Depends what kind and are they fresh???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast