Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Monday Morning.

NOTALENT
    Damn...were back to this shiat again. Good meeting everyone @ the show on saturday. I had alot of fun. Especially watching linda (Mrs.bordsmnj) stand around like a lost puppy... :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Thanks for making me look like I had friends Brandon. hahhahaha I can sum the boat show up in one sentence......Have you seen my husband? hahahahah
    Happy Monday y'all! :rollside:

NOTALENT
    Thanks for making me look like I had friends Brandon. hahhahaha I can sum the boat show up in one sentence......Have you seen my husband? hahahahah
    Happy Monday y'all! :rollside:
    No problem. What kind of smokers are you two with no lighters??? :crossx:

Jordy
    Have you seen my husband? hahahahah
    I never saw him. Need to get a leash and a shock collar for the boy.

mike37
    good morning every one
    wish I could go to the boat show it to far for a day trip
    so every one that went post more pics for us loosers that couldn't go
    that way can feel like we were part of the action

NOTALENT
    good morning every one
    wish I could go to the boat show it to far for a day trip
    so every one that went post more pics for us loosers that couldn't go
    that way can feel like we were part of the action
    haha...I brought a camera, but forgot it in the truck!!! :hammerhea There were alot of picture's takin though. I'm sure they will be posted. It was a great time.

OnlyMoney
    Ok, I didn't see anyone from the boards except the Kilr's and we didn't even talk. I think I saw Deano from unleashed, but only because his fam was wearing it. After waiting in line for 1.5 of the 4 hours we were there, we bought a soft cooler and left.
    We've decided to only go every other year or so. Not much different from last year.

NOTALENT
    Ok, I didn't see anyone from the boards except the Kilr's and we didn't even talk. I think I saw Deano from unleashed, but only because his fam was wearing it. After waiting in line for 1.5 of the 4 hours we were there, we bought a soft cooler and left.
    We've decided to only go every other year or so. Not much different from last year.
    I was looking for ya...No luck though. We were all huddled up by DCB and Dana most of the time. :rollside: What did you wait in ilne for???

OnlyMoney
    BEER! We were at the DCB booth for over an hour around 1:00. I sat at the bar drinking mine while Chris and Dave got in the 32 for about a half hour. I had to give him the eye since we bought the 29 last year at the show and I wasn't ready to spend all that time in Dave's "office" this time. You were probably all there and I just didn't recognize you without your name tags.

Do F150's Float?
    Mornin' Kids.... :yuk: Monday..... :yuk:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast