Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Monday Morning.

NOTALENT
    BEER! We were at the DCB booth for over an hour around 1:00. I sat at the bar drinking mine while Chris and Dave got in the 32 for about a half hour. I had to give him the eye since we bought the 29 last year at the show and I wasn't ready to spend all that time in Dave's "office" this time. You were probably all there and I just didn't recognize you without your name tags.
    Doh...I was in the beer line just about that time with linda...I had to double fist because the line to sooo long...hehe...I had to have her hold one for me.. :crossx: too bad...are you going to Phat Matts party on presidents day weekend???

OnlyMoney
    Yes! We'll be the one's there who only met Matt once and know Taylor (UnionJack) and being all "we don't really know anyone" :rollside: After a few drinks, we'll all be best friends.

Throttle
    good morning all... wow, what a weekend!

NOTALENT
    Yes! We'll be the one's there who only met Matt once and know Taylor (UnionJack) and being all "we don't really know anyone" :rollside: After a few drinks, we'll all be best friends.
    Haha...awesome...I will be there...well I am throwing a club here on friday night...and were doing a bonzai trip down there sat. morning...taking a power nap and then Rockin the night away!! Then headed back on sunday...I feel the pain already..lol after a few drinks..yeah...I dont need drinks though...I love 2 party sober too...I dig the natural high sometimes.. :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    BEER! We were at the DCB booth for over an hour around 1:00. I sat at the bar drinking mine while Chris and Dave got in the 32 for about a half hour. I had to give him the eye since we bought the 29 last year at the show and I wasn't ready to spend all that time in Dave's "office" this time. You were probably all there and I just didn't recognize you without your name tags.
    I bet we were within 20 feet of each other the entire time. I tried to keep an eye for ya by the pic in your avatar. I was the one with the purple flower in my hair standing around looking lost because I lost my husband. :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
    good morning to all :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    And you ditched your other one before he could find you :cry:
    I did not mean to ditch you. Right when we left, both you showed and so did the Knuckleheads. We missed all of you. :cry:

NOTALENT
    LOL
    Hey...it could happen... :crossx:

NOTALENT
    You even knew I was minutes away.....and didnt wait for me :cry:
    <------Feeling unloved
    That sucks...she spent hours with me.... :crossx:

riverbound
    You even knew I was minutes away.....and didnt wait for me :cry:
    <------Feeling unloved
    I now understand why you were in such a hurry to leave......I would have too if I had to spend Hours with NT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast