Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Monday Morning.

NOTALENT
    I now understand why you were in such a hurry to leave......I would have too if I had to spend Hours with NT
    haha..focker...we were gettin drunk!!! :rollside: too bad you didnt get there earlier...bobby was giving out beer... :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Mornin' everyone :rollside: :rollside:

riverbound
    Good mornin'

NOTALENT
    I was being fed beer in the Cobra booth
    haha..nice...There boats were really impressive. Im definatley diggin them. I got attached to the Orions though as well. The price is right too.. :rollside:

NOTALENT
    where were you guys!!!! :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Good mornin'
    Hi sweets ............. :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    where were you guys!!!! :crossx:
    I got sick on Friday :yuk: :yuk: I was way out of it on Sat.......but I'm gettin better now We'll be going this Saturday instead.............
    besides, I told you guys we changed our minds......that we were gonna go with Pix n them.... :rollside: :rollside:

NOTALENT
    I got sick on Friday :yuk: :yuk: I was way out of it on Sat.......but I'm gettin better now We'll be going this Saturday instead.............
    besides, I told you guys we changed our minds......that we were gonna go with Pix n them.... :rollside: :rollside:
    Im sorry to hear that, glad to hear your feeling better. Tell Mr. Hoots that a pupyy will make you feel 100% :crossx: ...I will be there this weekend too....So your lucky... I think im gonna by a few 30 packs and give them to Bobby to bring in for everyone...that line is a mess...and I didnt even ask for the price I just gave them money... :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Im sorry to hear that, glad to hear your feeling better. Tell Mr. Hoots that a pupyy will make you feel 100% :crossx: ...I will be there this weekend too....So your lucky... I think im gonna by a few 30 packs and give them to Bobby to bring in for everyone...that line is a mess...and I didnt even ask for the price I just gave them money... :rollside:
    I know..........we spent a grip last year untill we made it over to Bobby!! The beer would be a good idea!!!!! Don't forget a lil captian to make it happen for Mark !!!!LOL Was Mark there???
    What time are you going on Saturday????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    [QUOTE=NOTALENT]Tell Mr. Hoots that a pupyy will make you feel 100% :crossx: QUOTE]
    Ya right!!!!! LOL :cry: I WILL get a puppy by the end of this year !!! I garentee (sp) that!!! Even if I buy my own!!! :yuk: :crossx:
    My cat was meowing last night all loud n sh*t and J says " See, and you want a puppy" LOL.............

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast