Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Monday Morning.

barbigrl
    Happy Monday everyone!!!

OnlyMoney
    I was the one with the purple flower in my hair standing around looking lost because I lost my husband. :rollside:
    Ok, so you were in a brown tank top, I think. I was in the aqua shirt that said "I'm with Fun Bobby" at the DCB "bar" setup at the booth waiting for my man to get out of the 32. I saw you all over the place!! Too funny. :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Happy Monday everyone!!!
    Hay sweetie!!!!! How yoooou doin'

Biglue
    Hay sweetie!!!!! How yoooou doin'
    Hey you. How was your weekend?
    Hey everyone, hope you all had a good weekend.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    haha..nice...There boats were really impressive. Im definatley diggin them. I got attached to the Orions though as well. The price is right too.. :rollside:
    Yeah, you and Doug, you were no help trying to get him away from that boat :yuk: ........It was good finally meeting some of you and even more fun hearing Linda say "I am going to be in sooooo much trouble when I find Jason" Or, "Have you seen my husband?".....Hey Linda, instead I think I will put that in my signature :idea: We met a lot of cool people there and hopefully next time we can stay a little longer to party with some of you. :rollside: :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
    Mondays suck :yuk: but hiya everyone

NOTALENT
    Yeah, you and Doug, you were no help trying to get him away from that boat :yuk: ........It was good finally meeting some of you and even more fun hearing Linda say "I am going to be in sooooo much trouble when I find Jason" Or, "Have you seen my husband?".....Hey Linda, instead I think I will put that in my signature :idea: We met a lot of cool people there and hopefully next time we can stay a little longer to party with some of you. :rollside: :rollside:
    I posted this in the other Test Topic Thread as well.... :rollside:
    Aquaboogies...you two ROCK!!! It was awesome meeting you two and hanging out...I hope you guys make it out for Pres day and memorial day. And hopefully by then you will have your NEW ORION being built!!! See you soon.
    And I thought I was helping...just helping you two get a new boat... :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Ok, so you were in a brown tank top, I think. I was in the aqua shirt that said "I'm with Fun Bobby" at the DCB "bar" setup at the booth waiting for my man to get out of the 32. I saw you all over the place!! Too funny. :rollside:
    Yep, that was me. What a bummer. I think we should all coordinate on what we are weraing next time so we can find each other. hahahah Sorry I missed ya.
    Ms. Aquaboogie, have you seen my husband???? LOL! I cannot wait to hangout with you guys again!
    xoxoxo

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    I posted this in the other Test Topic Thread as well.... :rollside:
    Aquaboogies...you two ROCK!!! It was awesome meeting you two and hanging out...I hope you guys make it out for Pres day and memorial day. And hopefully by then you will have your NEW ORION being built!!! See you soon.
    And I thought I was helping...just helping you two get a new boat... :crossx:
    I know you were Brandon, it would be nice to have a new boat, however it would be much nicer to have a new HOUSE as well.......Who knows, Doug keeps putting that picture in my face enough we just might have one soon :crossx:
    We will definately be out there for Memorial Day(thanks Mel for the invite ) Since we have never been to Havasu, I know we will be in good hands :rollside:
    Brandon, it was nice meeting you as well(you know I'm just giving you a bad time) :crossx:

redneckgirl
    Thanks for making me look like I had friends Brandon. hahhahaha I can sum the boat show up in one sentence......Have you seen my husband? hahahahah
    Happy Monday y'all! :rollside:
    I found him looking for a light!!!! That was so funny!!! It was nice to see you guys again... see ya at the Naci boat bash!!!
    RNG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast