Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: new mexico 07 events??

DEEWAYNE
    What happened to all the events in 06' like the so called "run what ya brung" or the PARKING LOT REGATTA ??????? What the hell is that anyway? How about the poker run or any of the events that were supposed to take place in 06" The drag races were cool but that's all there was.
    Is 07' going to be any better? or worse/same. There should be plenty of water so there really should'nt be any problems but there was plenty of water last year and nothing happened

bwillieb
    ....It could have something to do with the possibility of New Mexico ceceeding from the union

bigblockbill
    Yep seems like it was just all talk... I am guessing just something to drum up business. Anyway like you said we all went and did the drag race thing and had a great season. The water is coming up down there like gang busters and this year should prove to be one of the best.
    So who wants to have a stereo jammin, funnel slammin while running what you brung, parking lot regatta on the water this year? It will be huge!!!!

DeepVee
    Rock Canyon Dry Dock @ Elephant Butte

texas-19
    Why not just start your own get together?

bigblockbill
    Why not just start your own get together?
    Such a great idea... I nominate Texas-19 as president and promoter.... J/K
    The last few weeks I keep waking up with a lake type dream, it has been tooo long and I am ready for summer.

Sundance
    You'll forget about Larry and Jack at American Marine on Edith. They been keeping my boat in excellent runing order for years. If something goes wrong they take care of it.
    Also, anybody know anything about the guys at the Butte General Store? They winterizes my families boat this year.
    Had a broken foot last year, looking forward to a good one this year. I was at the Butte two weeks ago an the water was higher than I've seen in five years. Going to be fun this year. Was also at Navajo a month ago, the water was at the spillway.
    See you soon.

newmexico
    Are these shops in Albuquerque or T or C?

bigblockbill
    Are these shops in Albuquerque or T or C?
    Butte General Store and Rock Canyon are at the Butte, all the others talked about are in ABQ.

DEEWAYNE
    Clint at morgan marine in E.B. is great. The guys at the General Store used to have a bad rep when I used to take my boat there but supposedly they have improved, they also had a high turn around in employees. D&M Marine is in Albuquerque, I believe Mark over at D&M owns that yellow/purple HTM with the wing that hangs out at the butte, to my knowledge he does'nt do much in the way of high perf stuff beyond his own but Clint does down at the butte. Outside of D&M and Morgan I would'nt trust my boat to anyone else. That is if it did'nt get totaled last year. If you have a squirt boat, Larry down at American is the man. He also does excellent re-stores on older cars

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast