Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: new mexico 07 events??

tpmarine.com
    Don, also, has that battery box come in yet? I left Sundance down at the lake so I won't need it for a couple of weeks.
    Yes it has...sorry I meant to call you sooner to let you know. It is here so when you are in the area, stop on by.
    Thanks,
    Don B.

carreranmboater
    [QUOTE=Sundance;2573829]Carrara, That was just a beautiful boat. My wife kept talking about it all weekend. My daughter and friend came down Saturday night and didn't see you sunday. My wife was still talking about it. Would love a ride in it some day.
    Heading for Powell Tueday or Wednesday, looking forward to it. Hope you all have fun at the Butte. Except for the middle to the end of July, we're pretty open for a Poker Run if someone has one going.
    Don, Thanks, I was somewhat diapointed in the Nordic at first. A lot had to do with my lack of knowledge and ability in that kind of a boat. Hours and drive time made a difference. My daughter who makes Sundance wistle can really make the Nordic go. She justs has a problem landing, but we're working on that.
    Don, also, has that battery box come in yet? I left Sundance down at the lake so I won't need it for a couple of weeks.[/QUOTE
    sundance thanks next time you are at the butte i will be more than happy to give you guys a ride.i dont know if you have drove in a cat before but it is awesome once you get over eighty its like riding on air.
    DON GREAT PICS DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE

Sundance
    Carrera, That would be great. It has been years since i've been in a cat, and not at 80 mph. Would be fun. Will look for you in a couple of weeks.

OverKill
    Overkill, we are on Montano & Edith, but I know exactly where Rio Grande & Floral is, my aunt & uncle have lived on Floral forever.
    We are talking about planning a trip to pleasant in the near future...roll out on a Friday, take in a D-Backs game and then head to Humbug on Saturday... I will let you know.
    The water is still pretty low, but it is coming up...the old hospital, the building you are thinking about is still visible but with any luck and a little run off the water will make it's way to the door step soon.
    Sounds good my man let me know and I will round up the gang and all meet up. Also let me know if you need anything setup here for you before you arrive.
    OverKill

carreranmboater
    carreranmboater, are you from Santa Fe? The boat looks awesome, I look forward to catching up with you on the water so I can take a closer look. Is this the boat?
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...7&d=1179764039
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...8&d=1179764067
    yes the first pic has both my boats my carrera cat and my checkmate zt80 thoes are some good pics that bring back alot of memories.Iam selling my carrera stepping up to a 30" cat

tpmarine.com
    yes the first pic has both my boats my carrera cat and my checkmate zt80 thoes are some good pics that bring back alot of memories.Iam selling my carrera stepping up to a 30" cat
    Nice...are you going to bring it in with outboards or are you thinking a Big Block or 2...
    If you want, send me some information and asking price on the carrera and I will put it up on the for sale board that I have in the shop. It is going to be a good summer to sell boats in NM so I do not think that you will have a problem.

carreranmboater
    Nice...are you going to bring it in with outboards or are you thinking a Big Block or 2...
    If you want, send me some information and asking price on the carrera and I will put it up on the for sale board that I have in the shop. It is going to be a good summer to sell boats in NM so I do not think that you will have a problem.
    Going to try big blocks around 650 horse each, should run decent at the butte.

tpmarine.com
    Going to try big blocks around 650 horse each, should run decent at the butte.
    Awesome, I am sure it will run great.

snake plissken
    Hey Don hows it going? Just Curious if you sent out that item I guess you didnt get my last E-mail? I hope to get it soon I can sure use it.. :sleeping:

tpmarine.com
    Hey Don hows it going? Just Curious if you sent out that item I guess you didnt get my last E-mail? I hope to get it soon I can sure use it.. :sleeping:
    No I did not receive your last email, but it would be easier if you give me a call...I get tons of emails on a daily basis and do not always get a chance to respond to them in a timely manner. However, you can always get a hold of me via telephone.
    505 345-3760 Office
    505 710-6665 Cell
    Feel free to call anytime.
    Don B.